Ch 24 Drunken Hope

A lot has happened since that one hot night between Hoseok and Jaemi. Hoseok acted like nothing happened and Jaemi too, remained her usual self. She must stay focus on her chores as a maid of the family, even if they are sending her to school, personal feelings are out of the picture.

Hoseok has stopped his advances on Jaemi too, the licking of the earlobe or kisses on the neck, are all gone. Between the two of them, Hoseok became the awkward one. He must have noticed his growing feelings for Jaemi that's why he's trying to fight it back, hide it as much as he can, because he doesn't want to be hurt anymore, as much as he doesn't want to hurt Jaemi.

"Jaemi, could you please take these medicines to my son's room? He's not feeling well," Hoseok's mother requested Jaemi as she prepares the medicines and a glass of water on a tray.

"Alright ma'am, right away," Jaemi answered with a smile. Hoseok's mother is very nice to her, she doesn't treat her like a maid, instead like a daughter. Hoseok's sister is nice too, but sometimes she has mood swings, nonetheless, she's okay.

Jaemi knocked on Hoseok's door a couple of times but no one's answering, so she decided to unlock the door with the main key and entered the room without permission. She saw Hoseok lying on the bed on his stomach, he's still wearing his sweat drenched shirt and his dirty shoes, his head hanging on the edge of the bed.

Jaemi went to remove his shoes and fix his back on the bed. She was about to remove his wet shirt when suddenly, she was pulled by Hoseok down to him, hugging her so tightly.

"Jaemi~ fuck you! Get out! Get out of my head already! Why are you always in my mind? Why do I dream about you? Stop this torture please!" Hoseok muttered out of nowhere while hugging Jaemi like a body pillow. Jaemi was shy and blushing because of what he said, she doesn't know what he meant but her heart fluttered. She noticed the smell of alcohol in Hoseok's breath so she guessed he was just drunk, and she forced herself to get out of his embrace.

"Why am I blushing? He's just drunk, of course he can say anything, don't even think about any special meaning to what he said," Jaemi talked to herself as she searched for a clean, dry shirt from Hoseok's closet and put it on him. She wiped him with a wet towel over his face, neck, arms and hands. Before leaving the room, she made sure that the medicine is on the table beside him.

"Is he alright? Did he drink the medicine?" Jaemi was met by Hoseok's mother down the stairs.

"Ahmm, I think he's just drunk ma'am, he stinks of alcohol. So I just left the medicine there," she answered, but her face was still red.

"Why is your face all red? Did something happen?"

"Ah- nothing ma'am... It was j-just ho-hot in his room... B-but I already turned on the aircon," she answered nervously with her hands at her back.

"Oh okay. You can rest now," his mother said, "But oh! Before you sleep, could you please take a look at my son if he's already okay. My husband and I will be going to a gathering tonight, so we'll be out of the house. Dana will have a slumber party at her friend's house, so if you could please take care of Hoseok for us," she explained her circumstances while holding Jaemi's hands.

"O-of course, ma'am, I'll do that, no worries," Jaemi tried to smile with confidence while hiding the fact that her heart is beating so fast as of the moment. "Oh gash, we're alone tonight, I have to take care of him. Hush... Keep calm and think straight," Jaemi was thinking to herself again.

When all the people in the house were gone, Jaemi went to Hoseok's room to check on him. He was still in his bed, sleeping soundly. She went over to him to fix his blanket which was pushed over to his feet.

"Jaemi~..." Hoseok mumbled while stretching out his hand in the air. Jaemi was surprised, but she took his hand and held it. All of a sudden, Hoseok sat up on his bed, still tipsy, and looked at Jaemi. Hoseok must think he is dreaming because as he looked at Jaemi holding his hand, he suddenly uttered, "You! Why are you holding my hand? Why do you keep coming into my dreams? Why do I keep on searching for you even in my sleep? What do you think you're doing to me?" That said, Jaemi's blood run up to her cheeks coloring it red.

"S-sir... Wh-what are you s-saying? Let go of me, you're hurting me sir," in a blink of an eye, Hoseok was on top of Jaemi, straining her hands above her head while staring right through her eyes.

"Those eyes that show your soul's innocence... These lips that taste like wine, addicting and intoxicating... I want them to myself..." Hoseok almost whispered to Jaemi as he kiss her forehead down to her nose and touch her lips with his thumb. Jaemi on the other hand was somewhat flustered by his actions and she just closed her eyes.

Hoseok took the opportunity to slip his hand under Jaemi's loose tank top and massaged her breasts, while tracing kisses from her jawline down to her neck and collarbones. Jaemi's heart was going wild and her vision was getting blurry from too much body heat between them.

"Hoseok~!" Jaemi groaned under Hoseok's mouth sucking on her nipple really hard, biting and licking both her boobs with his trained tongue. He then let go of her hands above her head then licked his way down from her chest to her abdomen, while pulling her skirt and panty away. He positioned his head towards her entrance while squeezing her thighs.

"No please~ stop... Stop..." Jaemi uttered as if she was telling him to stop but she meant otherwise. Her face was so red and her expression was utterly erotic, and that made Hoseok go all the way. He started rubbing circles on Jaemi's clit, sending tingles all over her body, and inserted his tongue inside her hole. He continued eating her down there until Jaemi's moans became louder and louder to the point where she exploded in Hoseok's mouth. He generously licked her cum clean before kissing her passionately on the lips.

"Jaemi~ I want you~ please be mine..." Hoseok said in between their kiss, and without notice, he entered her swiftly. He rocked his big shaft in and out of her so rough and hard and fast that Jaemi became a moaning mess under his control. Her sexy moan is what turns him on, his lustful, dark side being unleashed the more Jaemi moans in pain and pleasure.

"Hoseok~ Hoseok~!" Jaemi screamed when she almost came but Hoseok flipped her to all fours and held her hips tight and slammed his dick inside her again, ramming her insides with consistent speed, not slowing down even one bit. Jaemi was reduced to her arms with her face on the pillow, enduring the pain in her lower body.

"Jaemi~ do you like this? Do I make you feel good?" Hoseok bent over to her ear and asked out of nowhere. Jaemi couldn't answer because she can no longer take his dick tearing her core with his fast movement. "Tell me... Please say my name..." he requested while kissing her neck and back.

"Aaaaah!" Jaemi was even more surprised when he hit the spot which will send her over the edge. He repeatedly slammed that spot and made Jaemi cry in too much pleasure.

"Hoseooooook~!" Jaemi finally screamed his name and magically they came together. Hoseok thrusted a few more times before he wagged his painful dick on Jaemi's sexy ass. He laid down beside her and embraced her tight. This time, he's already sober and is thinking what just happened. He thought it was just a dream but it turned out to be fucking real, although he doesn't regret anything. In fact, he already knew what was happening when he asked if he's making her feel good, but he decided to continue because he wanted Jaemi so bad. Ignoring her was a wrong choice since it only made him more attached to her, making him have wet dreams about her and his body is searching for her warmth. He is totally captured by Jaemi.

"I won't say sorry... It's your fault you came in my room when I was drunk..." Hoseok said like a child blaming others for what he did, but Jaemi was just silent. She was still lying on her stomach, catching her breath. Hoseok noticed Jaemi was almost about to fall asleep so he turned her to him, her head on his right arm while his left arm was embracing her.

"I think... I already like you Jaemi... Would you go out with me?" Hoseok proposed while looking at the ceiling, waiting for Jaemi's response but he got none. Jaemi was already sleeping comfortably in his arms so he decided, "Maybe I'll properly ask you one of these days, I hope you say yes by then," he kissed Jaemi's forehead and covered their bodies with the cum-stained blanket.

~ okay... The cum-stained blanket part was a yuck.. Haha! What do you think? For the next few chaps, I'll be writing about Hoseok and Jaemi and another bts member (guess who?), so please keep reading :)