Ch 5 3rd Time (?)

I turned my head to look at him, he was smiling so brightly at me while hugging me from the back. I didn't notice that he slipped under the covers and now our bodies are so close again.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, pushing him away, but he just tightened his embrace and smirked.

"I'm helping you feel better," he answered, leaning his forehead over to mine. I can feel my cheeks burning up from his action and I wasn't able to move for a second. His body was really warm and comforting, I can't help but to lean my head on his chest to relax myself. My hands moved on its own to hug him back and now were facing each other, both of us are naked but our bodies give us warm on this cold night.

He kissed me on the forehead while his arms are still wrapped around me tightly. We cuddled until I fell asleep again. I really felt comfortable and safe by his side, the reason... I don't know either.

Although I'm still half-asleep, I feel I had a very long, good sleep and I'm feeling better now. I feel... really good, so good... down there.

"Ahmm..." I unconsciously let out a moan, feeling something caressing my womanhood, it really felt weird, but nice. I slowly opened my eyes, I already know what's making me feel this good.

"Ughhhhhhhhh!" I groaned with pleasure as he kept on sucking and biting on my boobs while his other hand was playing with my clit down there. It really felt so nostalgic how he does those things, how I'd wake up, seeing this man pleasuring himself over me. I suddenly had these flashbacks in my head, I don't know if I'm dreaming, or just remembering a distant past.

~ Flashback

"Don't be sad, remember I'm just here, I won't leave you, I'll always find you wherever you go," he said while rubbing my back, I was sobbing and my breathing was getting heavy.
"I don't want to leave this place, I don't want to leave my only friend," I said in between sobbing. My parents have decided to transfer to Seoul, they said they put up a business there and the family needs to be there.
"Don't worry, even if you leave now, I promise I'll find you, even if how long it takes," he said, his words are so comforting that it made me stop crying. He was my first love. On the autumn after my 14th birthday, I needed to leave my first love, without even confessing my feelings for him properly.
I run away from home and went to their house. I cried and cried to him, then I slept in his embrace in his big cozy room. When I woke up, I felt the cold breeze slap my skin - my bare skin. I found myself naked and my boobs being fondled by him. I was shocked and I got scared at first, but when he kissed me so passionately and tenderly, all my doubts were washed away.
He kissed me from my lips, down and down he went until my navel. It sent tingles all over me. He then opened my legs apart and slowly licked me underneath which made me blushed like a tomato. I didn't stop him 'cause I wanted this as well, if I were to give my first time, I wanted it to be him, and this would be the first and last that I'll do this with him, I thought to myself.
"Please! Give it to me now... I want you!" I softly uttered, as if I don't wanna waste anymore foreplay.
"Yuni, I love... you!" he exclaimed as he thrusted himself inside me, slowly and painfully.
"Aghhhhhh!" I groaned, feeling as if something was ripped off inside me, I held on to his shoulders so tight, digging my untrimmed nails on his back, leaving scratch marks.
"I'm sorry Yuni, did I hurt you?" he asked nonsensically. Of course he did!
"Yeah, just a little, I'll be alright," I responded with a peck on his luscious lips, which he returned by entering his tounge in my mouth and fighting for dominance with mine. Slowly and slowly he began to move in and out, filling me with his hugeness. The pain was somewhat replaced with an intense pleasure as he continuously pounded his thing inside me until he hit something that made me moan so loud. He repeatedly hit that spot until I can't hold myself anymore. At the same time, I felt his thing throbbing and he pounded even harder and faster.
"Yuni, I can't hold it anymore! I'm gonna c-!" he said but before he can finish what he was about to say, he came inside me, but magically I came at the same time. Our liquids were dripping from down below and I felt very weak, but happy. Before he rolled over to my side, he kissed me on the forehead and whispered something I wasn't able to hear. He then picked a clean wash towel on his table beside the bed and wiped all our mess, before he put on all my clothes back on me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I missed you, why didn't you say anything?" I whispered as he rock his big thing inside me. He paused and looked at me with surprised eyes.

"I thought you'll never remember me, I'm glad you do now," he said and kissed me on my forehead, before continuing where he left. He was so excited, it seemed, that his thrusts became even harder and faster, hitting the same spot over and over again.

"Ughhhhh! Jimiiiiiin! Why so harsh!" I moaned, quite loudly due to the unusual feeling he's giving me once again, pain and a distinct pleasure all mixed up. He didn't say a thing, and without a word, we both came at the same time. Just like before, he came inside me again, but this time, more plentiful and more sticky.

"Jimin! You came a lot! It's grosssssss!" I exclaimed and chuckled.

"I'm sorry Yuni, I was just happy and excited that you finally remembered who I am," Jimin said and hugged me, not minding the stickiness in between us.

Jimin... my childhood friend and first love who I left in my hometown in Busan 6 years ago. He did fulfill his promise to find me even if how long it may take and how far our distance may be.

~ ughhhh!!! Jimin is my bae but why can't I make this part more exciting??? This is kind of frustrating.. tch >.

~ by the way this is dedicated to SonyeondanNdangered this is the answer to your question.. hehe :D