MITM~9

Here it is the chapter I promised it is late but i got it right here and this chapter is dedicated to epiceviladventureme1 her story Her Mistake is My Gain check it out

Chapter 9

Jay POV

Earlier I finally got Ali on the phone and my ears are still ringing from what I thing was a conversation then a fight, because I told her I god a date with this walking sex god, then there was screaming then a whole lot of questions. When I didn't answer then fast enough she got mad a yelled at me so I yelled back so, then she calmed down and I told her the rest this was like 2 hours ago, now I'm just getting ready waiting for Dylan. I was just doing my hair and I decided to put it in a warrior wolf tail like Sokka from the Avatar. Then I fluffed it out, I looked at myself in the mirror a black veil bride band tee, black jeans, black and red studded checkered leather belt then my chain handcuff belt, black and red chucks, black and red studded checkered wristband, I think this good for anywhere he is planning on taking me though I don't think there is much to do around here.

Dylan POV

Paintball, I thought it would be the perfect first date everybody else said I should take him to a nice restaurant but I didn't think Jay was the type of person who would be into that for a first date, but I didn't learn much about him, yesterday all I did was stare into his eyes as he asked me questions. In my defense those eyes are distracting they are just huge pools of smooth chocolate bliss. But today I vow to learn more about him.

I was gonna take him paintballing for 3 reasons, 1 this seems like something he has never done before because the outdoors aren't really his thing, 2 I get to show off my skill, and 3 I would be able to do that cliché movie thing of holding him and showing him how the gun works and how to fire it. I was getting a hard on just thinking of my crotch rubbing up against ass. I looked at the clock to see it was just after noon, so I got up to head out, but I looked down to see a tent in my jeans; damn I'm not even with him and he has got me harder than granite. I think of something to make this go away before I go out there and everyone sees this.

Okay where to start: great grandma

Great grandma boobs

Great grandma naked boobs

Great grandma saggy, naked boobs

Great grandma saggy, wrinkled, naked boobs

Great grandma saggy, wrinkled, liver spot covered, naked boobs

Great grandma saggy, wrinkled, liver spot covered, naked boobs on my face, and presto no more boner.

I took the car and headed to his house I would rather drive in one of his cars but it seems classier and more traditional for me to pick him up. So I drove to the house and as soon as I got there a car was pulling off. That must be his aunt and uncle; I heard that's who he was staying with. I pull into the driveway and park the car, ring the doorbell and wait. When he answered my breathe was taken away, it's not like he was wearing anything special, but knowing the outfit he was wear was just for me made it all the better.

Jay's POV

I was just sitting around playing on my laptop, waiting for Dylan. He never specified what time he was going to come get me, I was tempted to call partly just to hear him. I was checking my Facebook when my aunt and uncle called out to say goodbye as they were leaving out the door. I actually saw them for two hours last night, but ever since they won that money they have been out every night doing something. I heard there car pulling off and I thought what was I going to do again? Oh yea, I reached for my phone when the doorbell rang. If that's Dylan he must be psychic, I went to the door and was blown away by the sexiness that exuded from my date. I looked at him bit by bit as to not get overwhelmed, first his foggy blue eyes that held this light just from seeing me, then his glowing smile that cloud light up the darkest room. I moved down to his clothes, he was wearing light blue jeans; a royal blue tee shirt that hugged his body making it possible to see every muscle of his chest and abs I almost started drooling.