Chapter 23

Surprise surprise my lovelies a new part for you in honor of season 5 of teen wolf. I hope you enjoy and join me in watching Scott, Sterek, and everyone.

Cole's POV

I ran, I ran, and I ran some more. I ran in circles, I ran in squares, I even ran up trees. I had to run in order to get my wolf, Milo, to calm down, or else he was going back to take every inch of Jay. When he was calm enough we were sitting on this cliff overlooking a creek. After the morning fiasco, the situation with the elders, then spending the day with Jay, and finally that run it was late. The moon was full and almost I the center of the sky, shining bright on the surface of the water.

'We must go back to him' Milo says.

'It wouldn't be right we don't know what would happened if I'm not the right one'

'You were there his entire body was calling to us, we are the ones'

'Though I would love to believe that, from what I hear the same happened with the others'

'ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LAY DOWN AND COVER YOUR NOSE LIKE A WEAKLING' he raised his voice to give me a migraine and inflict some pain to get his point across.

'Even if we aren't the chosen one he actually likes us, screw what some destiny or mystical BULLSHIT says' he is right I don't care if I'm not one, let him decide. I would rather him choose me and have him for a short while, rather than him being giving to one of the brats and I never get the opportunity to be with him. So it's decided. I get up and I turn and make a direct bee line for his house, the entire time I am running all I can think of is what to say to make my case. I get near his house and I sense his guard is nowhere close, so I go closer to the house and listen but I don't hear any movement. I go to walk the perimeter but when I get to the back corner I smell my mate's scent leading off. I follow the smell and come upon an unbeaten path leading into the thick woods. Ok Cole let's do this. I follow the path and my mate's scent to a wide clearing, an there in the center is my mate reclining on a huge rock, he can't look any better than at this moment; bathed in moonlight his eyes glowing his entire being just calls to you. I shift back and start walking towards my mate, just after I step out of the trees I hear movement and look to see the Alpha and Beta brats walking out at the same time, though they aren't together. We all each exchange looks with each other but then continue towards Jay at the center.

Jay's POV

Intense, is the only word I can use to describe my day. You already know about my morning. Then Cole came over, even though I literally threatened him blunt force trauma that we would only talk, when his lips connected with my neck and found my soft spot I was lost. The words I had said when he first arrived were long forgotten. I do admit it we had a nice conversation before things got all hot and heavy. He sincerely wanted to know about me and I got to know him better. But when it got hot it went super nova. I'm very glad that he pulled away because I certainly did not, I could tell it took work because that vertical flag pole he calls an erection was standing proud. I watched from the window as he turned into a wolf and ran off. For two seconds I thought about what happened to his erection when he turned, but POPSCICLES, I quickly shut that down my life is already complicated I do not need thoughts of bestiality as well.

So for the past few hours I have just being playing games on my phone, watching Netflix, at some point I tried to talk to Ally but lately that has yielded pointless. After I binged watched some Supernatural, I felt it was ridiculously hot in here. Even with the air on full blast I thought my nose was melting off like Michael Jackson. I get up and went to the kitchen and pour me a cup of ice cold iced tea, then another and another. After I finish the pitcher I decide lets go out and get some fresh air. As soon as I stepped outside I felt a bit better but I figured maybe a nice walk and all will be okey dokey. I head towards this little path that I knew was back here, I follow it to this clearing where my cousins, my sisters, and I would play football and tag whenever we came here. I walked to the middle to the giant stone that sat in the middle. I was right this walk helped so much, so decided to relax a little bit. Leaning against the cold surface of the stone in only tank top and sweats felt really good, and looking up at the moon was unusually interesting, call me crazy but I felt it was calling me. However before I could delve more into that thought I heard a noise and shot up to see the three men of my life, I want to run not wanting a repeat of less than 24 hours ago, however I didn't move. I looked at each of them individually and was about to address them but I think they wanted to say something because they interrupted me.

"Please, I think we all want the same thing is just say something," it was Eric who started off.

"I think, just like Eric and Cole, that you are the best part of our lives time with you we wouldn't trade for no amount of mysterious power from the Goddess," this time it was Dylan.

"So we all want the same thing, we want you to choose, we aren't thinking about the pack we just want you choose, because I know I feel it's better to have you for a short period of time before you are 'rescinded' if I'm the wrong one than not have you and watch you with one of the others." Cole.

"If you choose one of the others, I'll accept that rather than the counsel giving you to one of them," says Eric, "and I should be thinking of the pack as the next Alpha, but right now I couldn't care less."

"So please choose," came Dylan as he took one of my hands and pulled me off the stone. When I landed Cole grabbed my other and Eric grabbed my waist to steady me, I looked them each in the face over and over trying to think how I could choose. They were all amazing in my eyes, even with their severe flaws and rapist tendencies I couldn't decide. Then as if a signal was given they all bit me, and those feelings surged through me but this time it was more than threefold, it was overwhelmingly euphoric. Suddenly, a new feeling came, electricity, this time it wasn't from where the guys were touching me it was coming from inside me and finally I wasn't boiling alive. The feeling inside me kept growing and growing begging to get out, I looked to the sky to see the world had taken on a golden tint and when I looked at the moon I saw the face of a women. I looked at her and she looked at me with glowing golden eyes, I could no longer hold this feeling back and the moon woman nodded as if giving me permission. So I let it go, I opened my mouth to scream and that scream soon became a howl, since when could I make that sound. The guys stopped biting and started howling as I stopped the heat came back more intense starting at my wrists traveling up my arm to my neck until I was just one continuous burn, then it stopped and I no longer had any energy and the world went dark.

Alpha

Damn those boys, right now I'm in the main pack house where the council meetings are held and I hear from my wife Eric isn't in the house, then Dave tells me that Dylan has snuck out, and finally no one knows where Cole is. But, what I'm focused on is that I can't sense them at all. When Dylan and Eric tried to leave the grounds I should have smelled them, but I didn't and now I should be able to feel where they all were at even if they weren't in wolf form but I couldn't. What is going on? I was still thinking when the Beta female rushed into the room where the council meeting would soon take place to debate on which boy is the key to the gift.

"Alpha, I think I made an error," she says dropping that hug book onto the table.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"I went over the passage about the key so that maybe I could get some clue as to which boy it most likely is," she said in a hurried breath.

"Ok"

"When going over it I realized that I was wrong in a piece of the translation," she said and I just nodded, "what I read and thought it said 'key prospects' it really says 'key parts'" Now she had some huge knowing smile on her face.

"What does...," but I was interrupted but a loud howl that I'm sure the entire pack heard, then a rush came over me and I could sense all three of the boys they were together and I could also sense something else was with them. So I took off running worry and curiosity fueling me, the beta female right on my tail and we were soon joined by my beta, my wife, the council, Mack, and some other warrior and guard wolves. Half of us shifted and the other half ran on foot, I followed my senses and the others followed the howls. But just before we got to them it stopped, when we emerged in a clearing we saw some figures on the ground near the giant stone in the middle. We rushed forward to find the boys passed out in a triangle around Jay, who seemed different when we turned him over we knew why.

"This is what you were gonna tell me," I said directed at the beta female.

"Yup, the boys together are the key."

When you looked at Jay you saw a half mate mark on each wrist and one on his neck. Each circled in some black ink writing matching the writing in that book from earlier, then circling his wrists and neck then connected to each other by four thin parallel lines. I guess the gift has been opened.

Remember sexy people vote, comment, share, and let me know what you think.