MITM~4

This chapter i am dedicating to pie_lover she is an amazing writer and my first fan

Chapter 4

James’ POV

I looked at the guy who asked me to go check the stock room and god that place was a maze, but now he had a friend, and when I say this I am not lying he was fine about 6 ft., tan skin, brown hair that came down to his ears and a little down his forehead, and then his eyes, they like a foggy blue, maybe blue with gray mixed in. I kept eyeing him and I liked what I saw his plain white tee hugged his body showing off his sculpted chest and abs the guy looked about very early twenties late teen, either way I like. I kept looking down hoping to imagine what else was under his clothes when a growl snapped me out of my day dreams. I realized it was coming from the sexy mountain man in front of me.

Dylan’s POV

I was about to grab him when I told myself to stop, then I realized my wolf was trying to get out. I was holding him back and that was NOT easy, he was fighting tooth and nail, he had completely succumb to the need to mark what was his then mate with him.

I looked back to the gorgeous creature in front of me to see that he was checking me out and I saw all that lust in his eyes I couldn’t hold it any more I started growling and when I did his head snapped up, when he did that his little pony tail whipped around sending more of his intoxicating sent towards me. With that I lost it I took one huge step towards him grabbed his waist and pulled him into me.

 This contact seemed to appease my wolf some because he wasn’t fighting as much with me. I nuzzled me face into his neck breathing in his scent and that made me groan because of how much this was turning me on. I then started placing butterfly kisses on his neck and when I found his soft spot and started sucking and nibbling on it the sexiest moan came out of his mouth that made my manhood go rock hard right there.

In my head my wolf was yelling at me to mark him right now, I stopped placing kisses and pulled back a bit I heard him whimper from the slight loss and I loved that he wanted me, so any doubts about doing this was quickly thrown out, I felt my canines growing in my mouth, when they were at their full length I was about to bite down when my mate was ripped from my arms and I was being held by three sets of hands. My wolf did not like it when our mate was ripped away and with his anger I could fight no longer and my wolf took over.

James’ POV

I was on cloud 12; fuck it when he grabbed me I shot right past cloud 9. I was in heaven when he touched me the most orgasmic feeling of electricity shot through my entire body and out every one of my pores. But, when he started kissing and sucking on my sweet spot I thought I was gonna c*m right there. My mind was in the thickest fog of lust imaginable, when he pulled back I whined at the lost forgetting where I was until I was ripped from his arms. When that happened my mind was still in a haze but, everything started coming back I blushed a little realizing I was in the middle of my job. When I looked down I saw a pair of really muscular arms around me. I looked up to see the face, it took a moment for my mind to clear until I could tell who it was; but when I saw it was Mack the first thought I had was, ‘Oh shit, I'm fired.’

When I heard snickering I realized that I said that out loud and I blushed more. I looked around to see the guy I wanted to bend me over was now being held back by the three guys who came in looking for camping supplies, I guess they are his friends. But when I looked at the guy himself something was odd his foggy blue eyes where now a glowing cerulean blue and he looked pissed he was staring daggers at Mack and if looks could kill, I would be collateral damage. Then after we had been standing here for a few minutes Mack broke the silence that had formed.