✧PROLOGUE✧

THE EFFECTS OF THE potion were still there, burning him from the inside. He could feel himself falling deeper into the abyss, deadly and gruesome hands grabbing him from all directions, but one was different. It was smaller, not as cold as the others. It grabbed his hand and he felt himself squeeze through the small tube as if he was apparating. He was apparating.

Suddenly, the dark cave wasn't there anymore, replaced by the dark alley nearby a coffee shop that he had only been to once before, but had tried to convince himself not to come again. He took a deep breath, taking a look at the house-elf that saved him.

"Don't tell anyone I'm alive," he said quietly. A noise came from the nearby shop, and he could tell that the little energy he had left wouldn't last long. "Leave, Kreacher. Don't come back."

Kreacher was obviously trying to fight it, but having to follow his orders, he twisted and disappeared in a crack, thinking he would never see his master again.

The man took a look and saw the figure that he had been dreaming about in the past few months, ever since he had gone to the cafe, coming down the alley. Knowing he was safe, he fell unconscious as the woman gasped and called an ambulance.

✧✧✧

LYRA ROGERS

played by Sofia Carson

"The Hidden Black"

HARRY POTTER

played by Daniel Radcliffe

"The Chosen One"

✧✧✧

KIARA SUMMERS

"I'm Kiara Summers, Hufflepuff, don't call me a pushover or it might be the last thing you do."

ALEX LESTER

"We're adopting you of course! Wait, would it be kidnapping?"

GINNY WEASLEY

"Wha- You kidnapped Lyra Rogers?"

ADELYN NOTT

"You're just a mudblood, and don't forget it."

RON WEASLEY

"You can't call yourself that. That-that word is a bad one. It's a slur for muggleborns, and means filthy blood."

ASTORIA GREENGRASS

"Well, then you probably won't get into Slytherin."

HERMIONE GRANGER

"It's just that there's something fishy about her!"

VICTORIA SELWYN

REG AND AMELIA ROGERS

DRACO MALFOY

DAPHNE GREENGRASS

SIRIUS BLACK

Authors Note:

Hi! I just have the prologue up right now, but I should update the first chapter soon.

I have a few other fanfics going on as well right now, so this one might not be updated as much as the others, but I am still working on it. Let me know what you think!