✧ The first day ✧

3rd person POV:
Bakugo would let out a little grunt as he wasn't happy getting out of bed "ugh.. just 5 more minutes" he'd say, removing the covers off of him and moving to the toilet, after doing his morning routine and wearing his school uniform, he decided to check the time.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" he'd let out a yell, attracting Kirishima:

"Hey bakubro, you alright?" Asked the spiky haired red-head

"NO SHITTY HAIR, WE'RE LATE UGH" bakugo would scream at him, grabbing his books and bag, then setting off an explosion, setting him off the ground. Kirishima followed, running.

At school, still 3rd person POV:
Bakugo would stop the explosions, and land, running to the door and opening it.

"Phew. Sensei's still not here" he'd think, relieved. He made his way to his seat and saw Ochako uraraka sitting in his seat: "Out of the way, round face." He said, feeling frustrated

"Fine." She'd answer him in a kind of salty way. He sensed that "What, did you get pissed at me for kicking you out of MY seat?" He scoffed.

"Well-" the bell rang, stopping Uraraka from answering back, and the Sensei entered.

The first class passed, and then it was English with Present mic, after English in their break kirishima made his way to bakugo and said "have you heard, there's a new girl coming!"

"Thanks for the unneeded information, shitty hair." He'd answer coldly. Mineta heard and came:

"Girl you say?"

"Don't even fucking try, twerp."
Blasting off little explosions to scare the short boy away, it worked. Bakugo smirked. Shortly after, their teacher came in and said

"We have a new student, her quirk being fire control. She's better at controlling explosions though as her father had a explosive-kind quirk and would train her." Bakugo was surprised at her quirk, and found it interesting. The teacher continued "she will be training with bakugo and todoroki. Because of their fire quirks" she came in and.. everybody was stunned! Even bakugo was surprised at how the girl looked.

Ash blonde hair, exactly like bakugo's, and brown eyes, reminding bakugo of his father's eyes. Her hair was long and flowy, she had it up in a ponytail with a red tie. She was slim and had quite the curves, reminding bakugo of his mother. The whole class was looking at bakugo and the girl, she had not yet revealed her name and was standing in the class next to Aizawa waiting to start introducing herself. He had told her to start and she started

"Arigato! My name is Chuki Bakugo! Nice to meet you all! I prefer they/them pronouns, so please respect that" She'd give a bow. Katsuki was extremely stunned at this point and so was the class.

"Sit next to katsuki." Said Aizawa, they directly knew who he is, from the news, they also noticed they look extremely similar but they thought nothing of it. After a while, it was time for All might's class, hero training! The hero lead the students to the training grounds and said, "Young bakugo, young chuki and young Todoroki, please follow me. As you will have separate training, please get dressed in your costumes!"

Bakugo and todoroki would come out and then Chuki following them. Bakugo looks at the costume and is instantly surprised! It's so similar to his.. it's like they almost copied him.

 it's like they almost copied him