✧ Stay away ✧

All the students walked in they saw
.
.
.
.
Bakugo. Bakugo was being held with a knife on his throat and a match in camie's other hand.
(Chuki woke up by this time)

"Either I blow this place up or I'll kill your brother, Chuki." Camie looked Chuki dead in the eyes

"B-brother? What do you mean camie?!" Chuki screamed at her
"Oh.. they haven't told you yet. Very well then I'll have the honors of doing so!" Camie, still holding the dagger to bakugo's neck and the match in the other started explaining,
"You and bakugo were twins. You were the older one, by 20 minutes. Bakugo almost died in birth because the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck and he suffocated. As a child you were kidnapped by someone who was and still is unidentified. From what you told us when we rescued you, you were abused by your kidnappers. Until we saved you and sent you to U.A, you were meant to bring bakugo but I had to do all the work myself. You were supposed to collect his sweat and give it to us but never mind. I got it."
.
.
.
Silence filled up the room, nothing. Just the sounds of their breaths and a sobbing chuki. They tried getting closer
"STAY AWAY CHUKI." Bakugo commanded, Chuki had lost all of their senses and were only focused on saving Bakugo katsuki. Their brother, the person who they should've shared an amazing childhood with but instead suffered in the hands of an abusive kidnapper.

"CHUKI I SAID STAY AWAY, PLEASE!" At this point bakugo was begging for them to stay away, the closer they got, the closer the match was moved towards his caramel scented sweat.

"PLEASE YOU GUYS DON'T DIE-
I BEG OF YOU TO STAY AWAY" but they didn't listen. All of them moved closer and the match was close enough to touch, in a last step Chuki moved forwards and the match was dropped in the sweat. The students were pulled away in the last second
"KATSUKI- PLEASE"
"KACCHAN"
"B-BAKUGO-KUN.."
"No.. no BAKUGO-SAN."
Todoroki and jiro were also crying, they'd let everyone down but most importantly. They let bakugo down. Bakugo was gone, because of them. Aizawa sensei was the one who pulled them back and saved them.
"BUT S-SENSEI" Deku said through his sobs.
"Don't worry, we have pros inside looking for him and I'm sure Bakugo's strong enough to deal with his own explosion, after all. Nothing may happen to him in the end." Aizawa said as he embraced the sobbing children
"So bakugo, our Pomeranian is your brother eh?" Aizawa looked down at Chuki. They let out a little chuckle
"I guess so? It's just all happening so fast and unexpectedly I can't really keep up" Chuki sat down on the floor.
.
.
.
.
A few minutes later, all the kids were asleep on top of each other and hound dog came out of the fire, growling with burn marks all over him.
"I'm not sure how the kid deals with those explosions. He's strong." Hound dog told Aizawa as he carried bakugo, camie, toga and Dabi.
"Damn right he is, do you know if he's alive?" Aizawa asked hound dog, the animal type hero looked at Aizawa with saddened eyes
"I didn't check yet Aizawa" hound dog told him.
"Then go check! Give them to the paramedics" Aizawa told hound dog and he obliged.
—— A few days later
Bakugo moved and opened his eyes. He scanned the room for any familiarity but nothing. He knew he was in the hospital after a few more seconds of checking. The door slid open after a few minutes revealing a nurse
"Mr.Bakugo! Please rest. You've been asleep for a week now" the nurse told him.
"A week?" Bakugo was dumbfounded. As he laid back on him bed he remembered what happened. He looked at his hands and they were all bandaged up. Worse than Deku he dare say.
"I'll call for someone to come and visit you, please wait" the nurse told bakugo as she stepped out the room.
He wasn't going to lie, he wanted to see his class again, his father and his.. sister?
"Okay Mr.Bakugo! 15 minutes from now a few of your friends with teachers and your father will come and visit you. Please wait" the nurse then bowed and left.
Bakugo couldn't go to sleep, he was far too excited. About 15 minutes passed and the door knocked.
"Come in." Bakugo told the others from the other side. And he was flooded.
His friends came in and ran towards him.
"Bakugo!"
"We missed you so much"
"How are you feeling?"
He was stunned. He's done all these bad things for these people and called them names and get here they are. Checking up on him and saying they missed him. He missed them too, a lot.
"I missed you too." He announced. A few hours later, one by one everybody left, now leaving his group of friends knows as the "Bakusquad"
Kirishima, Mina, Denki and sero.
"Bakubro we missed you so much" kirishima told bakugo as he was sitting beside Mina, she was lying a head on his shoulder (kirishima's).
"I missed you too losers. Way too much" Bakugo closed his eyes and laid back
"I want you to scream in my face, I've missed it" Denki told him
Sero then said "the class hasn't been like before without you. It's just- dark. Now after they found you it's been slowly starting to cheer up"
"Oi raccoon eyes, why're you crying?" Bakugo asked as he was glaring at Mina. She came up and gave him a big hug, and without thinking he hugged her back, he winced at moving his hands, they were still numb and he couldn't feel them.
"I've missed you so much. I don't think you know" she sniffled
"Yeah, I probably don't know. I'd rather keep it that way though" he said still in each other's hug.
"Not everyone came here right?" Bakugo asked the people around him.
"Yeah, the guys who went and saved you wanted to stay in their room, I can talk to them though, if you'd like." Mina told him
"If you can do that, yeah do it" Bakugo told her
"Alright! It's still very early though so we'd better go to give you some rest, cmon guys" sero told the rest. And they all stood up waving "goodbyes" and "get better soons"
.
.
.
At this point it has been a few hours now and the sun has set. No sign of them yet.
The nurse knocked on the door
"Sir you have visitors!"