Bloody hell!

"Shit...!"

There was a quite rustling and the man in black turned around and stopped walking down the corridor, which made the thief hold her breath for a moment. He didn't see her, did he? the man looked around, not sure of what he might've heard and she was already considering to knock him out before he could alarm anyone else. A quick strike and he would be out cold...not dead, she wasn't plannign on murdering the Syndicate guards. her fingers were twitching as she repositioned, but he turned on his heel again and started to whistle to himself as he continued his patrol. Loba sighed relieved and jumped down from her hiding spot with a quiet click of her fancy boots when they met the polished floor. She didn't expect so many guards in this part of the building, but it was the Syndicate, what was she expecting? A welcoming tea party? Of course not.

She quickly went to the door on her right and unlocked it with ease. It was something she used to do all the time so this little secret mission was just made for her. She entered the rather messy room and closed the door behind her, checking for possible escape routes, before walking like a model to the  shelf, which was filled with countless folders. She found nothing interesting until she passed the table. There was a laptop and the user was still logged in. 

"Lucky me.."

She tiped away,looking for anything useful. She finally found a very interesting chat history between a Mr. Buckingham and Mrs. Jäger.

___________

[Laura Jäger , 6:36 pm] This is a fucking DISASTER! We cant just leave him there?! We will loose a lot of viewers and we can't sell the Mirage merche after a few months of his absence. It will be just like the forge museum - Nobody will be interested in him after a while. We need him back Buckingham! We will be broke in no time!

"Tsk- Of course, everything they are interested in is their profit... Nothing new"

[My ACC , 6:39 pm] Haven't you listened to chief?! He said: We CAN'T get him back without giving them access to our scientific research and they WILL harm him, if we try to get him out. And they will tell everyone they have him in their grasp. We can't effort this.

 They may have one engineer, but com'on - he's nothing compared to his mother. also it would be even worse when they figure out the-....the thing...

 ...you know what i mean.

[Laura Jäger , 6:39 pm] I know... it's better than letting them into our system, but we can't let them go that easily. They even went as far to kill his mother, I think we are in some deep sh#t.

[My ACC , 6:42 pm] we are... let's see what Mr. Taylor will order next, but for now: Keep quiet and don't let the legends or anyone know.
Oh also: I heard they plan on locking the legends down for safety reasons. We don't know if they will try and abduct some of these weirdos too. We absolutely can't loose another one. Imagine what they will do if they have Paquettes tech!

___________

Loba closed the file after copying the chat and transferring it to a USB stick, she carried with her all the time. She couldn't believe what she just read and it made her really angry. Not as angry as Revenant, but that's another story. She swung her thick braids over her shoulder as she straightened her back. The pretty thief was just about to leave the room, when a interesting looking paper catched her attention. "....Tae Joon Park?"  

-

"Mate, how are you planning on tracking him when you're holding his phone in your hand?" Rampart snorted at Park after he explained the two ladies his plan, showing them Mirages phone. "I'm not going to track down Eli- ...Witts Phone. I'm going to track down this Ian guy with the help of this phone." Crypto looked at Bangalore for a moment, who had nudged him with her ellbow, "oh~ you calling him by his first name now? You two surely have improved your relationship" Rampart snorted again and smiled at the hacker with a toothy grin. Crypto felt his cheek heatening as he looked away for a moment, trying to hide his expression "I'm not in some sort of special relationsship with him- unsu nappeuge..." he audibly breathed in before continuing, "stop making jokes, we have a job to do.". The two ladies nodded to Cryptos relieve and didn't ask any further.