Chapter 4

*Fast track to the last term of the boys as high school seniors*

The hectic days have finally come. The time for "Do or Die" was finally here. As much as the high school seniors were happy that they are in their final days of being high school students, they knew that them leaving high school depended on their final exams results meaning they had to do their best in those exams no matter what or else, they will have to sit at the same chairs, same classes again the following year.

At home, Prem and Boun were always studying as they really wanted to make their parents proud. They would do all-night studying on weekends and quiz each other until they are sure that they were ready for their exam. The house was always quiet, too quiet as usually when the parents get home, they would complain about how much tiring work was, and how they still have work to do at home due to not being able to finish at work, but nowadays, there was none of that. It was just the sound of the dishes that the house worker would wash after dinner just before she goes home. The boys did not even notice because they were focused on their studies.

After the final exams, the house was still quiet because the boys were worried about their results, but after the boys received their results, the house was not as quiet. Boun and Prem invited their friends over to celebrate that they were done with high school, and now getting ready for varsity. Everyone who worked in that yard, were happy for the boys. They have been very supportive to the boys, the ones who use machinery to work, they had the boys' study timetables to know when to use their machinery as they did not want to disturb the boys' studying with the noise of the machinery.

That day the parents came back home with presents for the boys, they had booked them an appointment to do their drivers licenses as they were promised. Before the exams started, the father told the boys that he will book them an appointment to do their drivers licenses so that they can get their cars only if they pass well, and they did so the father was just keeping his promise.

Joy and happiness was roaming the house but little did the boys know that they were the only ones who were genuinely happy in that family. The boys did everything step by step and then got their licenses. They also got their cars and they were always on the road with their friends. That year ended in good memories for the boys. Now time for varsity has come, and the boys have got to move on to the new chapter of their lives.

Since the boys were in varsity, they had to move in at the varsity residence. The boys only went home after the first semester as they chose to be in a varsity far from home. Apart from being far from their parents, they were also far from home as they were in a very expensive institute and their friends could not afford it. The first semester had started from February to June, and it was a lot to handle for the boys as they were home sick most of the time. They had a hard time finding new friends because both of them were not social when they arrived in varsity and their fellow students thought that they had pride and did not like them.

Orientation week happened, and that's when everything got real. Being in different departments, meant being in different buildings, therefore leading to being in different residences. Boun got a quiet roommate who never spoke a word to him for the whole semester, Prem got a Rock'n'Roll fan who played his music loud every evening after classes. Varsity was a new chapter which the boys could not wait to finish. They had dreams, hopes and wishes, none of those will not just come true if there is no hard work put in, which is why the boys did all they could, to make sure that they stay on top of the game, as they still had a long way to go. Making their parent's dreams come true, then making theirs come true was not just going to happen with overnight, or with a snap of a finger. 

With that being said, the boys became friends with the library, extra classes, peer tutoring and some online classes as well. Going home for holidays, was all they could think of, but the first semester, was too much for then, so they decided to explore the town as their varsity was very far from home, and they knew nothing, about that town, except for the fact that it had the best varsities in the country. It was a big town, and exploring it alone would be lonely, so Prem decided to make new friends. This new friend of his, was living too far from the campus, so he offered to show Prem and his brother around. That was the most fun week they had ever had. Meeting new people, eating new food, partying in new clubs, and spending the night in awesome hotels.

For the whole year, the boys worked hard during school days, and partied hard during holidays. That was their mission. When the festive season came, the boys went back home for the first time since they left for varsity. Everyone back at home was waiting to hear good news from the boys, and they did not disappoint. They delivered the good news upon their arrival, and they waited to share them with their parents as well. After dinner the boys watched a movie waiting to surprise their parents, but they ended up being the ones getting surprised. While watching their movie, the boys heard some bickering outside. When they went to check what was going on, they found their parents arguing. Due to the boys seeing their parents argue for the first time, they assumed the worst.

When everyone got inside the house, Boun's father tried shifting their attention by asking them about varsity but Prem was already crying, asking what was happening. Boun tried comforting him, but Prem was very scared, and could not stop crying. Prem's mother, the boys outside and explained what was going on. It turns out, Prem's mother found an expensive silver necklace piece in Boun's father's office with a love note. Boun could not understand why the parents would argue about a necklace, then Prem explained that his mother is allergic to silver, meaning the necklace piece was not for her. Then Prem's mother continued to explain, "I asked him who the necklace was for, then he said it was for me, then I reminded him that I am allergic to silver, that's when he told me that it is for a co-worker of ours, whose birthday party was coming soon. When I asked for the name, so that I can also buy a present, he told me that I am being jealous and that's when everything started. "

Boun started fuming. It was expected as he hates men who treat women badly, and that point he felt like his dad was one of those men. Boun went straight to his dad, and told him to explain himself in that very moment. His father just ignored him, and went upstairs to sleep. Prem's mother started crying, saying she cannot take all of the pain Boun's father was bringing her.