Chapter 13

In the morning, the boys went to school and Prem told Boun that he will be home late that day as he had to go to the swim practice. When they got to school, they first went to the swimming coach to ask for practice times as Boun wanted to know when to come back to school to fetch Prem. When he found out that practice was going to be for a few hours, he decided that he will just stay in the varsity's main library as it was closer to the swimming pools.

"Prem, I will just sit in the library and get some work done while I wait. It will waste time if I go home then come back." He said.

The day went on okay for Boun, and too stressful for Prem as most lecturers in his faculty that day spoke about the town-level competitions and how they will be rooting for him and his team to make them proud and bring back the swimming awards. The lecturers made it very clear that they do not expect anything less than a GOLD, and that was stressing Prem.

Boun spend most of his day just working through assignments and projects. His day was chilled and very stress-free unlike Prem's. After classes, Boun went to the main library as he said he would. Even though the #BounPrem was the most tagged hashtag on the varsity FB page, there were still people who wish to break that hashtag and Boun found out about that in the library, just an hour after sitting down.

"Why would a cutie like Prem be with an academic freak like Boun?" a voice said, while the other replied, "Shame he even failed the competitions. He should have stuck to sports as he did in high school".

After hearing the second voice, it clicked to Boun that the people taking were people who knew him from high school so he turned to see who they were and to his surprise, he saw one of his classmates in high school. He was surprised to see that the person who was bad talking him was the same person he used to help with homework in high school. The same person he helped out when they were getting bullied by a senior when they first attended high school in the 8th grade.

Even though he was fuming, he decided to not entertain the talks even further and continued with his work. While working, he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see who it was and it was a group of fans, wanting to take pictures with him. Needing the boost, he took pictures with his fans and they even bought him snacks and said they were for both him and Prem. The fans posted the photos on FB and tagged him. On some posts, he was described as "the nicest person ever" while on some he was called "respectful, prideless, and very friendly." Seeing those posts made his day, but what made his day, even more, was the one posted on the Varsity FB Page. It was a picture of Prem in swimming attire, which was just tights, a swimming cap, and goggles and the caption was " #BounPrem How lucky is Boun to have such a boyfriend?".

When it was time for Boun to fetch Prem from the swimming, he saw something that made him really upset. There was a boy all over Prem at the swimming pools. Boun as over-protective as he is, he went over and said, "Babe, you done?" in a very serious voice. The person that was "all over" Prem, greeted Boun and said to Prem, "You should go to the clinic for that." When he heard the word "Clinic", Boun became worried and asked Prem what was wrong, to which Prem just told him it was just a small muscle pull. 

"There is no such thing as a small muscle pull. We will pass by the clinic"

At that moment, Prem knew that there was nothing he could say to make Boun think otherwise. As Boun said, there was no such thing as a "small muscle pull" and that is what Prem got to learn when he was told by the nurses to not swim for a week and allow his shoulder to heal as he had put a strain on it. Prem did not want to stop swimming, but he had to think of his health plus he had Boun who made sure that they went home early every day for the rest of the week. Boun gave Prem shoulder massages every day to help speed up the healing process and within a week, Prem was back to swimming.

One day during class, Boun was called by the intercom to the headmaster's office. He panicked as he had never been called to a teacher's office, let alone the headmaster's office which people feared. After classes, Boun went to the headmaster's office and was told why he was called in. On the way home, Boun was deep in thoughts and that worried Prem as he was scared that Boun would cause an accident as his mind was not on the road.

"Is everything okay? Why did the headmaster call you?"

Boun was too zoned out to reply to Prem's questions.