Chapter 6

-------- Amanda's P.O.V------------

I can't believe I messed up like that. Curse my 24/7 Otaku language.

Ever since I let the trancy comment slip he has been staring at us suspisciously.

The back of my head burns from him staring at it for so long and the top of my head hurts from Emma hitting me.

I scratched my thigh as we walked and began thinking. I suddenly faltered in my steps as an idea struck me. I leaned over to Emma and whispered "Sebastian is probably back by now-" I took a breath "and knowing him he is gonna do some snooping and find your mangas". She stiffened beside me.

"Let's hope he has enough decency to stay out of my room" I sighed and nodded, my short pink hair bouncing up and down. Hope was the only thing we could do.

-------- Sebastian's P.O.V ---------------

(A/N: This is my first time with Sebastain's P.O.V so if I screw it up please don't send hate comments. Thxs)

I arrived at our place of residence long before the young master and the two girls. I had retrieved the thank you gift for Miss Emma- excuse me- Emma and now had nothing to do but wait.

It was at that moment I decided to find out more about our hostess and the world we are in now.

I walked into the kitchen and the dining and living rooms, not being able to resist cleaning them. A place in such a mess is not presentable to the young master.

Once i finnished cleaning i contimued exploring and came upon a small hallway with 5 doors.

I opened the first one on the left, it had a tall 4-poster bed with curtins hanging around it. The wallpaper was red and so was the carpet. There was a dresser and a vanity with make-up strewn around on it. This must be Mi- Emma's aunts room. The room was perfectly clean if you dont count the vanity which, I was thankful for. I serched the room and it's adjoining bathroom but found nothing out of ordinary so I continued down the hall.

The next room was a bathroom. It had a bath, shower and sink everything a sutible bathroom would have.

The room after that had a- what were they called- washer and drier and nothing out of the ordinary.

  The next room was dark it had 2 beds, one on top of the other, a table with a - Emma called it a.... computer on it. This must be her cousions room. Around the room he had pictures of wemon in their undergarments, some in less. I quickly shut the door and walked to the final room.

This was Emma's room. The wallpaper was green and she had a grey carpet. Her bed was larger but not 4-poster like her aunts and had a leafy print comforter on it, Her computer was emitting a soft blue glow from its table that slightly illuminated the room. She had a window but it was covered by green curtins. Next to her bed she had a bookshelf with a lamp on it. I walked over to it and bent down to pick up a book. It's spine read "Kuroshitsuji II".

Curious I picked it up and flipped to the first page. On it, there was a warning telling me to read the book backwards. 'These so called mangas are strange' I thought as I flipped to the- front of the book.

I began to skim and almost dropped it in shock. This Manga depicted the young master's life! I was there too! And Mei-Ren and Baldory and Finnian! There were other books too.

There was "Kuroshitsuji I" and "Shingeku no Kyojin I, II, III, and V" there was "Soul Eater", "Fullmetal Alchemist", "Fairy Tail" and "Ouran High School Host Club". Were all of these books about people?!

Just who was Emma? Was Amanda on this too? I sighed, put the books back and exited the room. The girls would have lots of questions to awnser when they got home.

Then the door opened and heels echoed through the apartment. I quickly realized this was NOT the young master, Emma, and Amanda. A shrill voice echoed through the quiet apartment. "EMMA! YOU HERE?!" And suddenly I knew who this was.

This was Emma's Aunt Red. I had to go and warn young master. Who knows how she would react to her niece bringing a boy home.

With that thought I quietly opened Emma's window and prepared to slip out it when I heard  the door open again. "Oh hi Aunt Red! Didn't think you would be home so early!" It was Emma.

Hiiiiiiiii everyoneeeeeeree! Sorry I haven't updated in a while . There has been.....stuff. Anyway, I hope yall comment, I hope yall love my cliffhanger and please give me comments. I hope I did good with Sebby's P.O.V. I am so excited for 100+ reads OMG! I feel so accomplished! I am working on an Attack on Titan (Shingeku no Kyojin) called Stronger. If you like AoT (SnK) then read it! (Please) Anyway, I love you guys thanks for reading!
Love ya!
                   成活率 (Chloe)