Chapter 2

----Emma's P.O.V----

I woke up to someone poking my side. Still very tired I mumbled "go away Aunt Maxine. It's my couch" and I slapped the hand away.

The person cleared their throat. Definitely NOT Aunt Maxine. I shot up wide-eyed. It was Sebastian and Ciel. "S-sorry" I muttered.

Reganed in my posture and fixing my pony tail I added " can I help you with something?" Ceil nodded and said " we are heading into town. We shall be back around lunch time. When we return Sebastian can help you with lunch."

As they turned to leave I said "wait! You probably don't want to go out dressed like that" He looked at me curiously

" why?" I sighed "in this place and this era, people don't wear stuff like that". He stared at me

" How did you- how did you know?!" The boy asked supsicoiusly.

I realized what I had said but quickly formulated a story.

"I just guessed. Girl shoes and butlers are hardly the 21st century". I stuttered out quickly.

"Girl shoes!" Ciel sounded rather indignant. I laughed.

"Come on. My Aunt has a son my age but he is always at his dads. You can use his clothes". Sighing Ciel followed me

------- Ciel's P.O.V -------

  First we are zapped into some strange world because of that stupid love struck reaper, then we had to take shelter with a commemer. A COMMEMER of all types of people.

According to Sebastian we are in a place called the 21st century and obviously not in London. I followed the girl- Emma- to her cousins room and looked through the clothes.

As Sebastian got me dressed Emma was changing to. She came out in dress hardly acceptable for a lady. She had on blue trousers some kind of grey long sleeved shirt that had a heart with an arrow through it, and sneakers. I was very confused. Is this how girls dressed in the 21st century?

"To awnser your question, yes" I looked to Sebastian in surpise. Can this girl read minds?! She laughed.

"Your face is priceless!" She laughed.

What a weird expression. Do faces have pricies in this century?

"Do you know that you have a habit of thinking out loud?" Emma asked me and I shook my head.

She smiled and brushed her back hair out of her sparkling green eyes.

"Right then!" She exclaimed "it's sunday afternoon. Let's take y'all shopping! You need a wardrobe upgrade and Alex's 3 tshirt won't last forever."

I guess my "jeans" as Emma called them an shirt were appropriate for this time period.

"Are you gonna stand there all day? Come on! Oh, and Ciel-" she turned around to face me suddenly serious "here, the title of 'Queens Gaurd Dog' means nothing. You gotta blend in with the rest of us-" Emma sighed before using the continuing "-commeners."

"Easy." I scoffed. Emma nodded.

With that she stepped out of the door. We followed as we began the walk to this "mall". I had asked if we should summon a carriage. Her reply had been curt and blunt.

"Those don't exsist anymore. There are no taxi's here, the town is to small, and I'm to young to drive without a licensed@mention a user adult. Plus, Aunt Maxine took the only car. Don't worry though. It's not a very long walk"

Hey guys! How do you like chapter 2? The real fun begins next chapter. *grins evily and rubs hand together*. Agian, thank you so much for reading. I love to hear your input, so bony be afraid to speak out. Love you guys!

-Chloe