Chapter 1

------------ Emma's P.O.V ------

I flicked through the TV channels looking for something that would spark my interest. It was Saturday, around 8:00. I glanced out the window and turned up the TV to drown out the pouring rain.

We had been having some weird weather lately, first it was so hot, the pools re-opened, then the next day they were all dried up. Get this, it's the middle of winter.

Then two days later it began to snow. Now, 3 days after that, it was pouring rain and as humid as it was supposed to be in April. Meterologists were baffeled. I found it hilarious. I had just stopped on a station when a giant blot of lighting hit the ground followed by a massive BOOM!"EEEEEE" I squeled and I hid my face under the blanket.

You see I am very scared of thunderstorms. When I peeked out agian the light still had net faded. In fact it was getting brighter and the rain pouring down harder. Then suddelnly the light dissipeared, and the rain rerurned to normal. Curious, I pulled some rain boots grabbed my umbrella and went outside.

I know what your thinking "that is when bad things happen!" And I know but, nothing interesting really ever happenes in Melexion, Colorado.

It's such a small town. (A/N: this is not a real town, I made it up) So I went outside to find what I least expected. A boy who looked around my age -15- with short blue-ish hair and an eyepatch and a tall man who had weird red eyes. The man was brushing dirt and mud of the boy who was muttering angrily about something.

"Hm-hm" I cleared my throat. They both looked up surpised.

"Can I um- help you with anything?" They both continted to stare at me and things got increasingly awkward.

" Um- I'm Emerald Franks, but you can call me Emma. What is your name?" I asked.

Neither of the said nothing. I glanced down at my clothes a grey t-shirt that said " of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice" My long black hair was in a messy ponytail and I didn't have my makeup on. No wonder they were staring at me funny.

"Um- it's kinda wet out here" I attempted at humor. Neither of them laughed " do you wanna come inside and warm up?" They looked at each other and the boy sighed and nodded.

" It is wet. I shall allow it" He had a British accent. I almost died. "Ok, follow me" they followed me up to the apartment.while they took showers I heated up some hot coco.

When they came down took hey looked like they had steped from London in like the 70's or something. I handed the hot chocolate.

" What is this?" The boy asked supsicoiusly. "Hot chocolate" I replied and sat down with a glass of my own.

"So why were you in the middle of the street during a rainstorm?" I asked. The boy looked at me as if I was some slug or something. "it's classified" He said stiffly.

"Ok" was all I said. "Where is your dining room? Or are you a pesent?" "Well-" I laughed bitterly and sipped my hot coco "- I'm no queen of England".

When I said that he sat up very quickly and faced me. He had a very serous look on his face " you know of the queen?!" I jumped, startled by his sudden reaction, I nervously tucked a stray strand of black hair behind my ear.

" N-no, I dont. Why?" "nothing that concerns you" He snapped. "Rude. After I shelterd you from mother nature and gave you hot coco" I said indinintly but I ment it playfully.

The boy however, obviously did not see it as such. His face remained unchanged but his manner grew angry. This kid was scary "Watch your tounge." He spoke calmly, but I could tell he was not.

"The you master has had a very stressful day today. Could you kindly show him to where he will be sleeping?" I nodded in shock.

Then showed them to my room. " you can sleep I here. My Aunt won't be home for a while probobly will be to drunk to notice anyway.

"Would it be OK if yall slept in the same room? You can sleep you the chair...." "Sebastian. My name is Sebastian"

"ok. You can sleep in the chair Sebastian" He nodded.

" thank you Miss Emma" my face reddened "you don't have to call me miss. Emma is fine. The blue haired boy was still glaring at me.

"Young master-" Sebastian said "it is rude not to introduce yourself."the boy sighed " I suppose you are right. My name is Ciel Phantomhive. Thank you for allowing us to stay"

My eyes flew wide and I nodded. "S-sleep well" I managed to stutter out. Then I fled to the couch when they shut the door. I can't belive I hadn't realized it till now. Maybe it was because I was so tired. All I knew is I definently had to call Amanda tomorrow. Her and I both love Black Butler, and I had just meet the stars.

Hello! Thank you so much for reading this. Things *cough* my writing *cough* and the story will only get better from here. I could totally use yall's input and feedback to. Again, thank you for reading! Stay awesome, and stay commenting!
Love,
Chloe