Chapter 7

------ Ciel's P.O.V -------

We had finally reaced Emma's apartment and I noticed a new bright red car  (I do belive that is what Emma called them) that had not been there before.

"Ahem, I do belive that car was not there before" I said and pointed.

Emma stopped and put one hand on her hip, the other tapping her chin. Amanda said "isn't that Red's new car?" Emma's hand shot up in the air, a triamphant look on her face. "I knew it looked farmiliar!" Then her face fell and panic took over

"that means Aunt Red is home! Crap! Ok, Ciel, hide behind the dumpster untill it's safe" Amanda sniggered "or inside it."

I recoiled in shock. "The Queens Gaurd Dog does NOT hide in dumpsters!"

" He hides in crates though" Amanda sniggered again. Emma wacked her over the head.

"how did you know about that?!" Emma sighed and shoved me behind the dumpster.

" stay here" she sighed. I growled but stayed where I was. I don't think I am ready to face someone named Red.

------- Aunt Red's P.O.V ----------

I drove my new red camero up to my apartment, happily thinking this might be the last time I saw it.

I opened the door to the apartment expecting to find my niece on the computer, or lounging on the couch, but she was nowhere in sight. "Emma!" I called "you here?" She did not respond.

"EMERALD FRANKS YOU BETTER GET YOU A-" I stopped when the door opened behind me. It was Emma and her pink haired friend Amanda.

" I'm righat  here Aunt Red" I turned to her angry " Where were you?! I told you to call me if you left the house!" She winced

" sorry, I forgot."

"tch"I shook my head and sighed "how many times have I told you, my name is not Red?" I asked.

"Lots."

"Then why do you call me it?" I inquired.

"It makes me feel special" I sighed once again

"Anyway Emma, I have some big news!" "What?"  "I bought us a nice big house in the contry. It's even got room for horeses!" Her eyes lit up

"so I can get a horse!?"

I laughed "yes, you can."

She squeeled enthusiastically.

"when do we move?" I checked my watch " the truck should be here in about 2 hours so start packing" Emma squeled again and grabbed Amanda's hand pulling her I to her room.

"Amanda help me pack!"Amanda laughed as she was dragged along. "well duh!"

------ Emma's P.O.V ---------

I loved Aunt Red like this. She wasn't drunk and she was thinking of others.

I am so excited we FINNALY get out of this dump. As I pulled Amanda into my room I shut the door behind us, turned and saw Sebastain standing there.

"Ah! Oh hi Sebastian. W-why are you in my room?" He did awnser my question but simply asked "where is the young master?"

Amanda giggled "behind a dumpster" Sebastain looked surprised but nodded, opened my window and jumped to the ground.

I ran frantically to my bookshelf and stared at my mangas. They were not in the oreder of how I had put them. I turned fearfully to Amanda "he saw my mangas"

Heyyyy! Hope you like the chapter, I forced myself to take a break from RWBY so your welcome. Anyway, I figured I should add something interesting in here. Just in case you are confused at why Aunt Red called Emma Emerald, if you look back to Chapter 1, you will see that that is her real name, she just goes by Emma. Anyway, that's for 200+ reads, it's just....wow. So, comment, read my AOT fanfic Stronger, and continue to live life.
Love Y'all!
                       - Chloe