//14// All for Crescent

“Do you think she’s pretty?” Ashton asked for the one-millionth time. He was stalking girls on Instagram and kept asking for my opinion. I don’t know how we ended up stalking girls on Instagram but it’s 12pm and I’m hungry for some lunch.

“I don’t know. I’m hungry.” I replied, getting out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and heard ash grumbling.

“What do you want?” he yelled. I’m craving for some pizza but we already had that yesterday. Eh, I’ll take Chinese any day.

“What about chinese?”

“That’s cool.”

“Be down in 10.”

“Kay.” Was the only response I got.

After some time later, I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and my favorite pair of sunglasses. Also, I brought my wallet in case ashton doesn’t pay for our food or my food.

“I’m here!” I chirped, sitting on the passenger seat in ashton’s car.

“Finally!” he replied, sarcastically.

“So, any news on crescent lately?” I asked, breaking the silence.

“Uh, I have some information. About the plane..” He bit his lip, avoiding eye contact with me. He didn’t dare say a word unless I asked him to so, “What’s the news?”

His grip on the steering wheel became even tighter. I could see his veins popping out. This is bad news. This is definitely bad news. I looked at him, eager to find out.

“Uh, you see.. crescent and rosy’s plane kinda crashed.” He said, trying to make it sound as if a plane crash wasn’t a big deal.

“What do you mean kinda?!” I yelled, hitting him on the arm.

“Be careful! If I lose balance you and I will die!” he threatened.

“Are they still alive?” I questioned.

“Well, yeah. But no one has found them yet. They’re somewhere, we just don’t know where.” He replied casually. Is this not a big deal for him? I thought he and rosy were hitting it off pretty well.

“HA.HA.HA.” he shouted, poking my sides. “There was no plane crash cross. I know which island or country they are in but you have to guess!” he instructed, treating me like a little kid playing guess. The second time he tricked me!

“Well, can you give me a clue?”

“Starts with a letter ‘M’,”

“Malaysia?!”

“Try again.”