//1// Meet The Family

-Crescent-

“Cress! Cress wake up, mommy said you’d be late for school and miss out on all the fun and be stuck at home sulking for the rest of the day! Crescent!”

My sister can really keep a mouth on her, huh? She’s 8 and she acts like she is older than me, she practically told me to listen to her or else I am fired from being one of her make pretend employers. I would kill to have some duct tape and shut her up. “Alright! Geez, I’ll be down in 5.” I pull the blanket over my head and shut my eyes. “Fine!” She thinks I didn’t see it but I know she stuck her tongue out at me. Typical.

As I jog down the stairs I notice my dad and my baby brother on the couch watching some basketball shows. Like father like son yeah? “Morning mom, got work today?” I pull out the chair and take a seat, she nods and looks at me while I take a bite out of my bread and chew on it like there’s no tomorrow. “Table manners please, Crescent. You’re a junior going senior and you behave like a five year old!” I give her a small peck on the cheek and I prepare my clothes before I shower. My mom handles customers and rude ones especially so she hates it when I’m acting like a five year old when the truth is I am 16, she also trusts me with everything. My dad, however, is a computer engineer. Him and me are very much alike; he gets my sarcasm and gives me great advice on everything. One of my personal favorite advices is to not care about the problem. Is he an awesome dad or what?

Anyways, I take my lunch and walk out the door, ready to greet the day ahead of me. 

Hey! So i apologise truly if this chapter does not reach up to your standards, i apologise so much. As you have read the first part already you know that its kind of like an introduction about Crescent and her family for the present time but as the story continues you will find out   what Crescent is hiding from all her friends. i hope this chapter was at least okay for a start :) see you in the next chapter!