//7// Chase is back

(Some Bad Words May Be Included)

 -Crescent-

I kept staring at the ceiling for what felt like forever trying to remember what cross whispered in my ear before I fell asleep. Sure I enjoyed him doing whatever to my cheek, I thought it was to make me fall asleep. I didn’t think he would whisper stuff into my ear. I can’t even re-call what he said.

It’s currently 4am I’m not supposed to be awake in an hour but I don’t know what has gotten into me. This whole cross situation is bugging me out. I need a break from cross and everything related to him. Today, I’m going to help Rosy with Derrick’s secret.

I shook my thoughts off and went straight to the shower. Since I have time today I’m going to take a bath and do all the usual stuff I do in the morning.

I put the scented candles by the table and did all the usual things you do before you go in the bath.

Sadly, I didn’t feel like going for a bath anymore. I mentally groaned and took out everything before I jumped in the shower. What is wrong with me today?

There ain’t no guarantee

I’ll take my chance on we

Baby let’s take our time

Singing in the shower

And when the times get rough

There ain’t no giving up

Cause it just feels so right

Singing in the shower

Yeah, you light me up inside

Like the 4th of July

Whenever you’re around

I always seem to smile

And people ask me how

Well you’re the reason why I’m

Dancing in the mirror

Singing in the shower

After all that singing and dancing in the shower, it’s time to pick my clothes for the day. As I walk to the ‘school clothes’ section, I noticed something shimmering in my shoe closet number 3. Yeah okay, I have 5 shoe closets. You can’t blame me I love to shop and my parents are rich. I’m not spoiled okay. Anyways, I walk over there and when I open the closet, something I have always wanted in my life appeared right in front of my eyes.

“OH MY GOSH IT’S THE METALLIC DOCTOR MARTENS. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. MOM, DAD THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! MOM? DAD?” yes that was me screaming or shouting because I have these boots I have always wanted.