//12// Time to change

-Cross-

C: Hey! Do we have homework?

Me: I need to go crescent.

I can’t believe she was trying to change the subject. I thought she was happy being with me, I was wrong. Now that I know she still has feelings for chase, I don’t need to get her attention all the time now. I have a feeling that this day is going to be a bad day. I just hope i'm not wrong.

I know I just can’t sleep without fixing my problem with her. She doesn’t even know what the problem is. I have the problem.

I picked up my phone and started typing to crescent’s contact.

Me: hey crescent, sorry about earlier. Can we meet later?

10 seconds passed by, no reply.

1 minute passed by, no reply.

2 minutes, still no reply.

3 minutes, no reply.

10 minutes, still no reply.

I guess she must be sleeping. Why did I even ask to hang out late in the night? I must be stupid!

I just want to sleep right now.

“Yo! Cross wake up dude!” Ashton yelled, shaking me. What is this guy’s problem?

“What do you want?”

“I thought we were supposed to hang out with crescent?”

“Oh yeah, err. I’ll be down in 5.”

“Okay.”

I heard the door closed after he left. I groaned loudly then went in the bathroom.

After showering, I looked at the clock and noticed that it was already 7.15. They should probably be waiting for me in their car. I wasn’t going to take my car today; I wanted to surprise her with my motorbike! She is going to ride it and wrap her arms around my waist then rest her head on my shoulder. Sweet huh?

“Dude! Are you going to laze around all day or join us?”

Justin shouted.

“I’m taking my sweet baby to school.” I smirked, locking eyes with my one and only love.

“You mean crescent? Yeah we know already.” They burst out laughing.

“No way! She’s my princess, my sweet baby is this motorbike I’m talking about.” I said as I did a half smirk.