//6// The bad boy has a soft side

-Crescent- 

I woke up feeling like crap. I don’t feel too good today and I think it’s from all the drinking last night. Also, I’ve been sneezing a lot lately. I don’t think I can make it to school today looking like this, a hideous monster.  I can’t even stand up to go downstairs and it’s already 10.30 so I obviously can’t go to school anymore. My parents already left for work anyways, I really cannot do anything. I feel so weak right now; there is nobody to help me. I am so hopeless. My head hurts, I feel like throwing up, I missed school, nobody else is in the house and I can’t get up. This day is so great and it’s just the beginning.

“Cress! Open your window will you?” Oh yeah I forgot to mention that cross’s bedroom window is less than 3 meters away from my bedroom window. 

“What do you want cross? Aren’t you supposed to be at school?”

“Yeah but I didn’t see you go to school so I decided to see what you were up to.”

“Well, I cannot move, I feel like crap and look like it. I suggest you don’t come up and see me.”

“Is it that time of the month again?” I hate when guys ask this question like is it that time of the month? For me to stab you? Yes it is that time of the month for me to stab you. Why can’t I look sick without getting questioned if i'm on my monthly?

“I think it is that time of the month where I stab you, yes.”

“Sarcastic much?”

“It was to make your ego smaller. I am not kidding I really cannot get up.”

“Then how do I get  to your bedroom?”

“Why do you want to see me?”

“Because, you need someone to take care of you.”

“Who said I need someone?”

“Rosy went to school, your parents left. I’m trying to be the good neighbor here, if you don’t want my help and then suit yourself.”

Silence. I am not replying to that. I am an independent girl I don’t need his help.

Okay fine I’m feeling like crap, I do need his help.

“Okay fine cross! I need your help. The front door isn’t locked just enter by there and lock it right after you come in.”

“Good girl. I’m coming.”

I cover myself with my blanket so he won’t see me in what I’m wearing. My pajamas are Winnie The Pooh so it might be embarrassing.

“So, what do you need me to do?”

“Nothing. Just sit there and don’t do anything.”

“Really?” I can just feel him smirking even though I don’t see him.

“Yes.”

“I’ll get some aspirin and water so you can at least soothe your head ache.”

“Thanks.”

If I hadn’t known any better, cross is trying to be sweet and caring. No guy has ever done this for me before. He is the first to actually be this caring and get all the stuff for me, except for Rosy that is. The bad boy has a soft side eh?