//8// The plan

-Crescent-

It’s been two days since the incident and Ashton, Austin, Justin or cross haven’t spoken to me. But cross kept trying to make me speak to him. He sent me gifts and stuffed bears just to get my attention, however, he didn’t say hi or hello. He just gives the gifts without speaking to me. Ignoring him is really tough work. Especially today it’s Monday again and it’ll be even harder for me to forget him. I wonder why it’s so hard to forget the guy that barely even knows your name? Even if cross knows my name, it doesn’t change the fact that he’s a bad boy.

It’s 10.30am and I’m waiting for Mrs. Lambert, my art & design teacher to arrive. Before she walks in I’m going to set my thoughts and business straight.

1) I will pay attention to only Mrs. Lambert and only her.

2) Cross or any friends of his will be ignored, if necessary.

“Good morning class, how is everyone doing?” Mrs. Lambert asked as she walked in the class. Looking at the time she is 5 minutes late. Teachers, they blame us then they do the same thing. Only difference is, we can’t blame them.

“Good morning Mrs. Lambert.” Everyone dragged the word ‘morning’, nobody likes mornings.

“Take out your book and turn to chapter 5. We will be learning about-

Then cross walks in the room, face bruised, jaw clenched tight, knuckles swollen, arms got small cuts and small bleeding. What happened?

“Look who’s late.”

“You?” he smirked. Typical cross being sarcastic to the teacher.

“Would you like to share with the class why you’re late?”

“Have you?”

“Mr. Ryder,”

“Okay, okay.”

“Good.”

“I was trying to not let history come back to life. Trying to protect someone who is oblivious. Not worth the effort to protect, but you do it anyways.” While he said ‘who’ he slowly looked at me. Everyone stared at me with shock. Now, now. I’m not going to blush. This was not the time to think romantic.

“And this someone is?”

“I see teachers are being a little bit too nosy, aren’t they?”

“Mr. Ryder, I am the teacher of this class. If you won’t tell me you who did this to you and why also who, then you can walk your way to expulsion.”

“Expulsion? What did I do?”

“Mr. Ryder, even if you fought for someone, it is still against the rules and regulations of this school.”

“And what are those rules and regulations exactly?”

“Fighting is not going to help you and your bruises.”

“Those are not rules.”

“Cross, just tell me who did this. And who are you protecting?”

“I’m not going to spill, Lambert.” He really has a death wish does he?

“It’s Mrs. Lambert. Tell me now or you’ll be expelled.”

“Expulsion? Don’t you think that’s too fast, Mrs. Lambert?”

“We’ve wasted 15 minutes already.”

“Come on.”

“Mr. Ryder.”