The Crash

"skyler i'm not taking any more of this bs" my mom shrieked at me from the front of the car. "you have thrown away any chance of you succeeding in our way of life as long as you continue doing what you're doing. You have no one but yourself to blame." She puts the car in park next to the airplane hanger and whips her head back around at me waiting for a response but I won't give her one.

"Really, you're gonna leave it like that?" She asks again for what seems like the hundredth time. I still give no response. "Alrighty then, get your shit out of the trunk and leave then. The plane is already boarding."

I grab my bag from the seat next to me and hop out of the car grabbing my things from the trunk. I slam the trunk door down and just like that my mom punches on the gas. "Ciao, have fun in Italy you little shit!" She screams to me as she drives away. Wow what an amazing roll model she is.

Welp this is it i guess, I look around me one last time. I want to remember the feeling of the hot savannah sun on me, the view of the sunsets at night from the beach, the strange nature that just effortlessly surrounds you. I really am going to miss this place.

I pick up the duffle bag from next to me and force my self forwards through the hanger doors. I make my way over to the small jet where I'm met by someone who I can only assume is the pilot. "Why hello there miss, my name is captain Huges" he lifts up the clipboard from beside him and scans the list "you must be Skyler Tommpson, we've been expecting you." He states in a chipper tone.

"oh i'm sorry to keep y'all waiting captain." I respond back with just as much excitement.

He tucks his clipboard under his arm and reaches out for my hand which I gladly offer to shake. "well I have the flight all ready for the trip, please let me take your duffle bag and you can make your way onto the plane."

With out hesitation I drop my heavy ass duffle bag and make it onto the plane where I am met by two other girls. I'm not sure how I got stuck on a long ass plane ride with supermodels, but it sure as hell doesn't make me rocking a dad bod feel any better. I scurry over to the back of the plane and take the very last seat. I drop my back pack at my side and slowly sink into the chair. Holy shit man this is like the chairs they sit in on opera, its like sitting in happiness if that makes sense.

The captain finally makes his way on board and closes the door. "Alright ladies, I would suggest going to the bathroom before we take off. I don't know about you but turbulence just makes me have to go." He laughs off before disappearing into the cock pit.

Well I mean he is the one who said should use bathroom. I take my bag from beside me and head to the tiny bathroom. I enter the tiny room, setting my bag down on the sink and sitting on the toilet. I pull the bag into my lap and enter the lock combo for my zipper (4488). Once I finally open the bag I pull out the air freshener I carry around and set it out. Next I steal the batteries from the smoke detector and replace them with the duds I carry around in my backpack for moments like these. Then I sit back and gaze upon the beauty that is my backpack. Prerolled joints/blunt, minibong, hand pipe, dabs, blow torches, edibles, and a pound of my favorite strain..mimosa. you name it its in my bag. Weed for me is happiness and if they're gonna try and send me to mother fucker Italy where I don't know a single plug they're the ones who are tripping. I dropped about four thousand dollars on the bag and its contents alone. Smell proof, water proof, and better yet police proof, cause nothing says I'm innocent more than a slightly chunky white girl with a belligerent power hungry monster for a mother.

I spark up a pre rolled cone and chief that bitch so I can get back to my seat asap. Once I'm done I do the usual, spray the room, brush my teeth, a put in some eye drops. I pack everything back up neatly and open the door only to be greeted by one of the girls from earlier, oh great.