Chapter 21...

Hello! So if you have read this book before, you may have noticed that some changes have been made. And I am making some huge changes to this part of the story. But if you are new, WELCOME! Also, if your new, ignore the note, but nonetheless, enjoy the chapter

-------------------------------------------------------

After the Wyatt family made themselves known to the WWE Universe a couple weeks ago, things really haven't been going our way. In fact, all of us as the Shield has been on the losing streak. Whether in singles competition, or in tag team competition, we've been on a losing streak. What's making this all worse is that the Wyatt's are starting to get into our heads. They've twisting the truth, and they are trying to split us apart. But it won't work because we are the Shield. There is no team on this roster stronger than the Shield.

But, nonetheless, we got this week to go through. Tonight, Dean and I are teaming up to face Malia and Randy Orton. Malia is someone who I have been dying to wrestle. She is a veteran in this company. And not a lot of the women who would be called veteran's are around in the ring anymore. So fighting Malia tonight will be some what of an honor. 

In fact, that match is up next!

Malia and Randy walked out first, and they walked into the ring, and did their signature entrance as a couple. Then, we walked out. We walked out together, and we went over to the barricade, and jumped over it. Dean and I went into the ring, while Seth and Roman stayed on the outside.

Dean aid that he would start the match. So, Dean and Randy were in the ring, while Malia and I were on the apron. 

The bell rung, and Randy RKO'd Dean and they won the match

Nope!! I'm not ending it like this!!!

Randy tried to go for the RKO, but Dean pushed Randy away, and they started to brawl. But after being fed of getting beat up by Dean, Randy tagged in Malia. So I had to get into the match.

As we circled up, we smirked at each other. As if we wanted this match up to happen. But she came after me and pushed me up against the ropes. But I got in between the ropes. So she had to let go of me. She smirked and backed off. But not before slapping me in the face of course.

I got back in the ring, I kicked her in the ribs, making her stumble, but as I ran at her, she went to pick me up, but I ended up doing the Hurricanrana on her, making her fly a little in the ring. But! She fell, so she rolled to the side of the ring. I also rolled out and did the drive-by on her.

I gave a wicked smile at Randy who was trying to check on his wife, but I rolled back into the ring, and tagged Dean back into the match.

Both him and Randy entered the ring, but Dean was quicker, so that gave Dean the chance to go after Randy before had the chance to do anything himself. But Randy slithered out of the ring, and the ref started to count. Randy made it before the count of ten,  but he started an attack of his own on Dean.