Chapter 18 (Pt.3)...

Hey! So this is the last part of this trilogy. I hope y'all enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------

*Lelani's P.O.V*

I have mixed feelings about this match that I am heading into.

But I think the main emotion I'm feeling is anger. And the reason why I'm feeling this way us because of both Punk and Piper. From the start of the night, they've been poking at me, saying that I'm weak and Piper was challenging me as if I can't beat Punk tonight. Piper said that if I win, that there will be a crack in the shield. I'm just hoping that if I win, we won't have to deal with Punk anymore. But I keep reminding myself that if I win, both Roman and myself will have beaten Punk.

I stood alone in our locker room so I could finish up getting ready for my match.

I put a jacket over the top of my long sleeve shield shirt.

I stretched out a little before leaving the room with my title around my waist.

I got into the elevator and waited patiently to go up. I put my hood up, and walked down the hall as soon as soon as I opened the door. As I made it further down the hall, I seen the boys talking amongst themselves.

"Now, we know that if we need to, we'll step in. But I hope we don't have to."- Colby

"Neither do I. But I just don't want her getting hurt."- Jon

"And if she does get hurt, I will break every bone in his body. Because no one hurts my little sister."- Joe

I smiled as I heard the last little bit of their conversation. I loved how my boys were always so protective of me.

I walked up to them, and they smiled at me as I joined in their little huddle.

"You ready to kick his butt?"- Colby

"Yeah. I'm just a little nervous."- Lelani

"Don't worry. We'll help you if need it."- Joe

"Let's just hope he doesn't try to purposely hurt you."- Jon

I smiled as we walked to the stairs. Punk wanted to come out first since he says that he is "The Best In The World"

But what he said next made my head perk up, my heart jump in my throat, and my blood run cold.

"Hey Lelani! I know your listening, so I have a proposal for you sweetheart. If you win tonight, then I'll leave you and your boys alone, and you can all go on and do your own thing. But if I win, YOUR MINE! And you work for me and me alone! And you WILL do anything and everything I say. You will be my slave."- Punk

I gasped as I held onto Jon's arm. I don't want to work for Punk. But on the bright side, If I win, no more Punk!

Colby came over and put an arm around my shoulder, and pulled me to him.

"Don't worry Talia. You will win. We believe in you."- Colby.

Jon held onto my hand and tried his best to comfort me while Joe did the same. Just then, our entrance music hit.

First, Joe and Colby went out. Then Jon, then myself. I walked down the stairs as the boys walked behind me. I jumped over the barricade, then slid into the ring.

I took the jacket off, and stood in my corner. 

*third p.o.v*

Once came into the ring, the bell rung and the match was off.