Chapter 24...

Alright, to recap. Dean went rogue on us last week on Raw, Roman and Seth won their match, Leona and Bray tried playing mind games again, but we beat them at their own games, the boys and I had a segment in our undisclosed location on Smackdown, got our heads together, and now we want to end this war with the Wyatt Family.

So tonight, Dean and Seth fight Erick and Luke, with Roman and I at ringside. 

We prepared one another, we had pep talks, we've done everything we could to make sure we stayed united. After everything we've been through, we have come too far to quit now.

. . . 

We walked down the hall, and eventually got our spot. Again, we would be going down the stairs together, given our current situation. We jumped over the barricade, with Dean and Seth entering the ring, while Roman and I stayed on the outside.

The Wyatt's showed up, and when Erick and Luke entered the ring, the fight was on. All four men were fighting, and when Bray and Leona tried interfering, Roman and I were there to stop them from getting involved. Roman had Bray on one side, while I had Leona on the other side. I was pumbling her over and over again. And when I had enough, I ran and speared her through the barricade, knocking her out. I looked, and saw that Roman had done the same to Bray. Now it can be a regular tag team match.

*Another Time skip*

Dean and Luke were legal. Erick was down and out, while Seth was down and out. Roman and I were slowly getting back to our feet after we got attacked from behind by Leona and Bray. But, we managed to attack them back after we got our barring's.

Dean and Luke were getting to their feet, But Dean was quicker, and he was able to get in control of the match. He took down Luke with a couple of clotheslines, then he took him down with a running bulldog. Dean went for the pin, but Luke kicked out at 2. Dean groaned, and got back up to his feet, only to be met by a kick to the face by Erick. Seth then, came in, and took down Erick, making sure that Seth and Dean will win.

Luke stood up, and was going to take Dean down, but Dean ducked the hit, and when he turned around, he kicked Luke in the stomach, and gave him Dirty Deeds. He pinned him, and got the win. His hand was raised, and we all entered the ring, congratulating the boys. We ended it off with putting our fists together.

*Time skip to Main Event, But I'm going to give a run-down of what happened.*

In the main event of Main Event, it was the Shield vs. The Wyatt Family. And as expected, emotions were running high. At the moment, Roman and Dean were on the ground because they were pulled off the apron, and got ambushed by the Wyatt's. I was in the ring, and both Leona and I were crawling to our partners. She was crawling to Erick, and I was crawling to Seth. He was reaching his hand out to me, and I was just inches away from him, and he jumped down. 

I looked at him in shock, while Leona was looking with a smile on her face. Seth looked at me, then slowly walked away, leaving me high and dry. Dean and Roman got up, and they were yelling at Seth to come back. I stood up, and leaned on the ropes, yelling at Seth. I was distracted, and that gave Leona the opportunity to come up behind me and gave me a Sister Abigail, then pinned me, getting the win. 

I laid on the ground, panting heavily, however, the Wyatt's quickly left, because Dean and Roman came into the ring, and checked on me.

In the back, Roman and Dean were trying to find Seth, but had no luck. But we did hear that Seth was wanting to call for a segment on Smackdown. We'll be there, but I jut hope he explains why he left us.

*Smackdown*

To say that Dean and Roman are irritated is an understatement. They are beyond livid.