Chapter 8...

❎!WARNING!❎

This chapter will contain content that may be sensitive to other people. If you do not feep comfortable rrading this, please do NOT read this chapter!!

 If you do not feep comfortable rrading this, please do NOT read this chapter!!

I got dressed, and I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Two years ago, I was able to leav-no escape my ex-boyfriend, Ezekiel.

A/N= If your name, or if your friends name is Ezekiel, I am sorry I just came up with that name

He was toxic. In more ways than one sadly. He would never let me see my brother or my friends, he always checked my phone to see if I contacted other people, men mostly. 

But worst of all, he would hit me. Joe noticed that I have become a different person. I had scars on my arms from him hurting me. I would also have bruises on my cheeks, a black eye, and what really caught my brother's eyes was the bruising around my neck. Joe noticed that I would flinch at the slightest of things.

Joe wasn't stupid. He knew who caused this. After all, I was dating the guy.

At that time, I was training with my dad and a few other wrestlers because I wanted to wrestle. I wanted to be with my brother and leave my ex. But when Ezekiel found out, he got so mad that he beat me to an almost bloody mess. I remembered I called my brother, and he came over along with Jonathon, Joshua, Jon and Colby. Joe beat Ezekiel up so much that he had a broken  nose, and broken bones. The police were called and Ezekiel went to jail for a long time.

At that time, I was friends with Jon and Colby, but I wasn't as close with them as I am now. I think that situation was what caused me to become closer to Jon and Colby.

So yes, he was abusive. And I tried leaving, but he always found me. My parents tried to help, but knowing Ezekiel, he would try to hurt them, and I would not be able to live with myself if he tried to harm them, so I tried to keep them out of my situation.

I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders. I flinched, but I looked, and saw Joe giving me a sympathetic smile, in which I returned. He knew I was getting stronger, but there are still days I'm not strong, but luckily I have my boys to help me out with those days.

I turned around and hugged my older brother.

"Thank you for helping me these last few years."- Lelani

"No problem. that's what family is for. Besides, I couldn't let my little sister suffer."- Joe

*Time Skip!! From here on out, the chapter will be happy*