Chapter 1: Nice to meet you

SAMMY p.o.v.

Frankfurt Airport, 2015.

I was sitting near the security check-point when I saw these two Asian guys entering the same gate as I did. I was surprised because the gate I just entered was only for disabled passengers, and I couldn't see what was wrong with those handsome men. 

Paused: Yes, I'm a guy with disability, I can't walk without my crutches and leg braces. The nerve on my left leg was snapped and permanently damaged because of the car accident in 2013, so it's kinda paralyzed from mid-thigh and after two years it became a bit atrophied and the muscle was gradually wasted. The right foot was and still is in constant pain and it  was due to my injury after the last game I played. Yeah, I was a pro teen soccer player back in high school. I was pretty good and already got scholarship to college as an athlete. But all glittering dream as a pro athlete had been long gone as I couldn't make any step of walking without my leg braces and crutches. Here is the condition of my legs, pretty fucked up. I didn't want to show you the scars at the back of my right thigh when the doctors tried to save it from amputation.

 I didn't want to show you the scars at the back of my right thigh when the doctors tried to save it from amputation

Back to the airport

I was looking at them in great curiosity. If I was a cat, I'd be killed by this curiosity. You know... Curiosity kills the cat ?? Just look at them, healthy and stealthily walked in, with crispy and sharp suits. Why the hell anyone stopped them from entering the wrong gate? This was a special gate for specially-need-to-care passengers. We - the disabled - NEEDED that special treatment.. HA-HA. Talking about the perks of being disabled 'people'. Most of my friends with disability really hated it, being discriminated in society. But not me. I in fact enjoyed it very much. You can laugh... you may hate me for it, too. I was special, and I want to keep it as a special-kind-of person, even though it means I flagged out my disability.

Suddenly the older man stopped walking, and the younger man bumped into his left shoulder. They were still a distance for me to be able to listen to their talking. I was a cat, Curiosity might kill me any time now. I wanted to know what language were they speaking. This was Frankfurt, I kinda expected they spoke in Chinese or something else. I always wanted to learn Asian language, I think Asian people are the most beautiful and GOSH.. the men are exotic species. I'm gay... That's what I do, drooling on exotic Asian guys. I should slap my own face!

 I should slap my own face!