Reed

Name: ReedNickname: Kitty ( Because the plants he is based on is also called Cattail)Age: 18Gender: MaleKingdom: SwampPlant: Typha (Also called Reedmace, Bulrush, and Cattail )Allies: Devan (Older brother), Wisteria (Older sister), Bluebell, Verno...

Name: Reed

Nickname: Kitty ( Because the plants he is based on is also called Cattail)

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Kingdom: Swamp

Plant: Typha (Also called Reedmace, Bulrush, and Cattail )

Allies: Devan (Older brother), Wisteria (Older sister), Bluebell, Vernon, Sorrel, Fenix, Keyne, Pyro, Kellen, and Zambak.

Personality: In the group, he is in he would count as the quietest person in the group. He doesn't like to talk much and likes to focus on his books and studying. He comes off as a little cold towards people who want to be friends with him. He is calm. He is unadventurous and doesn't like to go out and explore dangerous places. It's hard to pressure him to do stuff, but his siblings found a way. He listens to his friends and they are allowed to vent and talk about their problems to him. He will get angry when things aren't clean and perfect for example if there are people who put books on the floor and don't put them back on the shelves. He is also called a bookworm by his friends, which is true he likes to read and relish his time in his books.

History: Reed was born the third child in his family, the oldest is Wisteria, and the middle is Devan. Growing up, Reed had hard times making friends, he had no interest in playing sport or run around, he feared that he would trip and fall. This led to him staying inside either in his room or the library. The library was his favorite place in the swamp kingdom. He was amazed by its size and the many books about different things. He spent most of his childhood hanging out in the library and reading all the books.

Reed's first real friend was Kellen. He met him when Kellen's mother wanted to borrow a book. Kellen saw Reed surrounded by many books and asked him what he was reading. Reed was shy since he wasn't used to talking with other kids. Still, he gave it a go and told Kellen that he was reading a fairytale. Kellen asked more questions about the book and Reed answered them. This lasted for about an hour and a half. And Kellen left, but not without saying that he will come back and hang out with Reed.

Over the months' Reed would meet Kellen and they would hang out either Playing or talking. But it didn't last very long since Kellen's family decided to move out to live near the border of the kingdom. His family would revisit their old home for either surprise or reunions, so Reed could still see Kellen.

Years passed, and Reed overheard his father talking to his mother about giving the library to Wisteria since she was the oldest in the family. This made Reed think that his father was stupid, Wisteria knows nothing about how to take care of a library. Lucky for him Wisteria choose to become a warrior. His father was thinking of giving the library away to Devan the second child, but he already chose to become a swamp pirate. He was relieved when his father chose him to become the next owner of the library.

As the years have gone by, Reed became a worker at the library and works hard to become the future owner. He makes sure that the library is spot clean, and every book is on the shelves. His siblings also introduced him to their friends, and he became part of the gang. Which led him to be pressured into going on adventures with them. And after the adventure, they would hang out in Spring Bar and there he met Keyne and Fenix. He also met Pyro, while he was working in the library when Pyro came in looking for some books to borrow. He helped him and they talked about what he was looking for. Pyro would sometimes come in 2-3 times a month to the library, and this leads to them talking about their lives and how it's been.

Reed's life is perfect just as it is. And he wouldn't change anything about it.

Likes: Books. The library his family owns. Visiting other libraries to see how they look like. Cold and darker colors, like green, blue, grey, etc, that is why he dresses as he does. Talking either with Pyro or Kellen, or even both. When the weather is warm and there are no winds, while he is reading a book under a tree. When his group of friends doesn't go out on an adventure and just hang out and chill in an open warm field or Spring Bar.

Dislikes: Finding and dealing with larvae he finds in the books that eat the pages. When there's a ruckus going on either inside or outside. When people leave the library leaving the tables dirty, he sometimes gets mad when people bring in food and don't clean up after themselves. When his friends get into dangerous adventures in which he is included in.

Enemies: He counts the hunters as his enemies because they are hunting swamp gormiti, and lay traps in the swamp kingdom.

Love interest: He has no interest in finding a partner, he believes that it's just a waste of time.

Abilities: He can turn into his beast form like any other swamp gormiti. He can also blend into the water, tall grass, or when it's dark. He is good at climbing since while working in the library they don't use ladders as much because the ladders are short, so he or his father has to go up and down to get a book, he has been doing this for years and gotten used to it.

Beast Form