Calida

Name: CalidaGender: FemaleAge: She's 30 years older than Fireella, which also means that she's older than Magor

Name: Calida

Gender: Female

Age: She's 30 years older than Fireella, which also means that she's older than Magor.

Gormiti type: Fire/lava gormiti

Allies: Fireella, Enya, Torch, Kalama, and Elda.

Personality: Strict. Independent. Serious. Calm, but might get angry if something happens to the queen or princess or the others. Smart. Perfectionist, she wants everything to be perfect to make her and the people around her happy. She's a graceful person, meaning she walks gracefully. She is also a very concerning person and sometimes worries about others. She is very loyal to her queen and princess and would do anything for them. She doesn't smile often, but when she does, her friends and family tell her that she has a very pretty smile, this flatters her and makes her blush. She is also Punctual and makes sure that her tasks are done.

History: She lived inside the fire kingdom, meaning that she was protected by the walls all the time. She was in a family of noble people. She was taught how to act in a certain way, how to walk, talk, etc. She got used to it. But, over the years she got bored, so she searched for a job. She got some experience from working as a maid, teacher, and babysitter. But, she didn't get paid enough for those jobs. Her father suggested that she should work for someone very important. She agreed, so she made sure that she was ready for this job.

When she arrived at the place she was going to work in, she asked what she was going to do. She was tasked to take care of a child (Fireella). She was confused at first as she thought she was going to do a much more important job. But, her boss assured her that their child was one of the important people outside the fire kingdom. She took the job.

Over the years she watched as Fireella grew up into an elegant firewoman. During those years she taught Fireella many things, like writing, talking, walking, all the things her parents taught her. She treated Fireella like she was her child. And they became very close friends.
Then she met Kalama because Fireella wanted someone to teach her child how to fight and hunt. At first, she didn't get along with Kalama, because of her attitude and how she acted. But, eventually, she learned to cope with her, and they got along with some stuff.
She met Elda years later when Fireella found someone and married them, and had a child with him. Then the baby needed some attention, and so they got Elda for the job of entertaining the baby and play with her.

Then when the child turned 6, Fireella went out for a walk and disappeared.
Now she waits until her queen returns, while she and the others take care of Enya.

Likes: Quiet and no noise. Perfection in everything. When people listen to her. Parties, or as she calls it "Balls". Picnic in a quiet place. Small food or in the fancy word "hors d'oeuvres", like for example finger sandwiches and mini cake. When the night comes and the magma and fire lit up, giving light.

Dislikes: Loud noises that are unisensory. People who don't speak properly, like for example, she doesn't like "How y'all ladies doing?", instead she wants "Hello ladies, how are you all doing today?". People who don't follow her logic and instead do something stupid. And when it's her turn to clean Torch's giant birdhouse.

Love interest: None, because she found no one that would suit her taste.