Fenix

Name: FenixAge: 35Gender: FemaleOccupation: Barkeeper in Spring BarGormiti Type: Swamp gormitiPlant: rhododendron luteum Allies: Her younger cousin Sunny, Her old friends, Vernon and his gang, Keyne, Cephas and his siblings, and Lunara

Name: Fenix

Age: 35

Gender: Female

Occupation: Barkeeper in Spring Bar

Gormiti Type: Swamp gormiti

Plant: rhododendron luteum

Allies: Her younger cousin Sunny, Her old friends, Vernon and his gang, Keyne, Cephas and his siblings, and Lunara.

Personality: Cheery and positive type. She is very welcoming to customers, to make them happy. Tuff against people who disrespects her. Independent on herself. She can be very curious and wants to learn about more things in gorm. She is also social and wants to make lots of friends. She is hardworking and wants her bar to be the best. And she is also a person who wants to keep things nice and perfect.

History: She was born in the heart of the swamp kingdom, and lived as any other swampling lived. But, she was always curious about the outside world and wanted to take a small look. But, her parents never let her get too close to the outside world. They would tell her that the outside is full of monsters who want to eat her, hunters who want to kill her, and other gormiti who might not like her at all. Still, she was curious. She asked around the older people in the swamp kingdom about the outside, she would ask "How does it look like?", "Is it really that dangerous?", "Are the outsiders nice?", and "Are there really monsters and hunters living outside?". They would either answer her questions or just ignore the question altogether.

One day, at age 18, she was hanging out with a group of other swamplings. They were going to a party that was nearby. All of them changed into their beast forms and followed the person who knew about the party. They all ran and ran until Fenix noticed that they were getting further and further away from the swamp kingdom. She was going to ask them to stop but didn't want anybody to get mad, so she kept running with them. When they finally stopped, Fenix looked around to see that they were in a different place. She started to panic. But, her friends calmed her down and assured her that everything was okay. After all, they came all this way for the party.
They all turned back to their normal forms and started to walk in a direction.
When they found the party, Fenix was surprised. At this party were many different types of gormiti, some she heard about, others she never thought existed. The gormiti at the party were nice to her. When the party ended they went back to the swamp kingdom.

After that party, Fenix always went outside to see how the outside world looked like. She saw many things, like giant rivers, powerful waves that would hit the giant sea rocks. A long waterfall. Plants and flowers she never saw. She even went to the kingdoms to look around. And many more.

She then decided to build a bar that was located in the forest but was near the swamps. She dreamt about it for so long. Then years later she moved out to build the bar. She got some help from her friends, and once it was done the bar looked perfect.

She first went to different kingdoms to take note of what other food places served. In one of these places, she was in her beast form, and one of the people that saw her, and was scared and told the others about her. She ran away quickly but still saw them running after her. Luckily she stumbled upon a meadow village and hid there. When the chasers went away, she was relieved but also lost. But, she was also in her beast form, so she moved away from the village to a meadow hill that had many rocks, she thought she could hide there. When she arrived she hid. But, later the next day, Keyne noticed her and asked what she was doing. She told him everything and he said, "You know you shouldn't be in your beast form when you are here", he knew she was swamp gormiti because a random beast was talking. He helped her return back to the bar and gave her some meals and tips she could try out. And he would come and visit her. And that's how she met Keyne, he still comes over to help her with for example rude customers, swamp hunters who might suspect her, food tips (He travels around gorm, so he has many), etc.

That's about it about Fenix's backstory.

Like: Cooking delicious meals. Hearing about new food, she can try and make. When Keyne helps around, like removing heavy stuff for her, and she likes to watch him do that. Whenever a friend from the swamp kingdom visits her. Swampy bar, which is a day she named, and it goes like this, once in two months the bar is closed, but only open for the swamp gormiti. When Keyne stays longer and they talk to each other. Whenever spring season comes and she gets to see the pretty flowers.

Dislike: Rats and bugs in her bar. Disgusting and old food she forgot. Customers who think they can treat her like a slave and calling her names, for example," Get over here doll, and sit here so that we can admire your body", She can handle them, but Keyne kicks these customers' asses. Whenever there is a strong storm, and after the storm, she needs to look outside if her bar was damaged. Hunters who work to hunt down swamp gormiti, she needs to keep a low profile around these guys.

Love interest: Keyne, who was a former warrior. He knows that she's a swamp gormiti, and keeps her secret.

Only bounty hunters, hunters who hunt swamp beasts, former warriors/soldiers, new warriors/soldiers, travelers, and adventures, come to her bar.

Her bar is called Spring bar since her favorite season is spring.

Fenix has brighter green colors because she lives outside her kingdom. And she needs to look like a forest gormiti to not be suspected by the swamp hunters.

Beast form

This is her beast form