Fern

Name: FernAge: 50Gender: maleGormiti type: forest gormitiOccupation: FarmerAllies: Greenie and Amber (His adopted sons), Lord Sezen, Vanus, Fenix, Keyne, Pearlie, Solas, Rosalina (Older Sister), a few bar buddies, and Fireella

Name: Fern

Age: 50

Gender: male

Gormiti type: forest gormiti

Occupation: Farmer

Allies: Greenie and Amber (His adopted sons), Lord Sezen, Vanus, Fenix, Keyne, Pearlie, Solas, Rosalina (Older Sister), a few bar buddies, and Fireella.

Personality: He is very caring towards Greenie and Amber. And he sometimes worries about them. He is social and likes to make as many friends as he wants. He can be very serious when it comes to Greenie and Amber fighting each other. He is hard working. He is very kind and respects others. And he is very helpful when it comes to difficult situations.

History: His family lived on an island that used to be part of the forest kingdom. A long time ago it used to be part of the forest kingdom, but after a storm and other natural causes, the island got separated. And the only way to get to the island is either wait for the water to lower down, and use the sea rocks as a path. Or to use a boat.

Years later his parent grew older and his sister decided that it would be better to live in the forest kingdom. Fern decided to not go and instead decided to take care of his home. His sister and parents left.

Many years have passed by, and he became a farmer. He would grow many vegetables and fruits to later sell in the market. He got enough money to buy a ship, to make it easier for him to transfer stuff from the forest kingdom to the island.

Then one day, he was plowing the ground to plant some seeds. Until he noticed something in the sky, falling. He followed the thing to the dead part of the island. It took him an hour to find the thing. And he found the thing in a dead tree. He looked inside to see a dead creature, under the creature's wings, were two eggs, he decided to take the eggs. He left the dead creature, (but came back tomorrow to decorates and plant some flowers on it, to pay respect). He took care of the eggs until the eggs hatched. And that's how he met Greenie and Amber.

At first, he had no idea what they eat, so he gave them mashed fruits. They didn't like it at first but got used to it. Back then Fern had insect problems. One day he was minding his own business until he saw Greenie and Amber fighting over an insect. Amber won and ate the insect. This horrified Fern, thinking that Amber might get sick. But, Amber never got sick. Then he thought to himself a bit. And he started to feed them both one insect to see if they would eat it again, and they did. That day he learned something new. So, he started to feed them mashed insects, (easier to chew on).

Years have passed by, and he watched as Greenie and Amber grew up. He noticed that they started to hunt for their food, and also acted like animals. Fern documented these behaviors.

One day he went to the deeper parts of the forest kingdom and stumbled upon a village. He walked around the village and noticed that a few of them were talking to each other about a lava gormiti they trapped in a cave. He went to this cave and listened, the lava gormiti sounded sad, and he released her. She thanked him, and he introduced himself to her. And that's how he met Fireella

Now he lives with his two sons and enjoys his life.

Likes: Planting new plants on his farm. When Greenie and Amber help him around with some chores. Talking to customers and helping them out. Talking with his bar buddies about life and how it is. And giant ancient trees that are a thousand or a hundred years old.

Dislikes: When Greenie and Amber fight each other. When Amber doesn't pay attention to his brother. Rude people, acting like they are better than everyone else. And lastly, bugs or other animals destroying his vegetables and fruit.

Love interest: He doesn't think about getting a partner, but he has noticed that Lord Sezen and Fireella are acting all nice and flirty towards him.

Enemies: Anyone who dares threaten his sons or his lands.