Questions and Thoughts

( Next day. :) )

( Keith's POV )

It was the next day, and I will say..yesterday was STRANGE.. I don't know what that thing was, but it wasn't human.. After I sat up in my bed, I let my eyes adjust to the brightness that filled my room, and as soon as they did, I got up, got dressed and quietly left the house, since my so called " parents " were sleep, I decided to take a walk and grab a coffee. While about 2/3 of the way there, I bump into somebody.

" OH SH^T-.. I'M S-SO SORRY....!! " I apologized.

" Hey! Watch it b^tch! " Some guy shouted.

I looked back at the guy I bumped into, it was Pico from last night.

" Oh..I am so sorry Pico... " I apologized again.

Pico looked down at me and gave me a guilty look, after yelling and calling me a b^tch.

" ...Keith? " Pico questioned, he didn't realize it was ME.

I nodded, Pico wasn't too happy after freaking out like that.

" Yeah..It's me, so so sorry I uh..bumped into you. " I mumbled, embarrassed.

" Hey hey, I should be sorry for overreacting, that was uh..very unnecessary for me to say that. " Pico replied.

" Nah, it's okay. "

I was used to this bullsh^t, so I wasn't even offended. After I said that, I slowly walked away, and Pico also walked away, dragging his feet almost. I was walking for about 9 minutes, and I finally make it to the coffee shop, I grab my coffee and head out to the park. While walking, I saw two people at the park, sitting on a bench. It was Pico and some other guy. Why is Pico everywhere? I literally just bumped into him...I continued my walk and I hear Pico yell out:

" Darnell, shut your trap! " Pico yelled.

So Darnell was the other guy's name?

I guess his name was Darnell since Pico just yelled it out. After some time, I sat as well on a bench, but a few of em' away, I didn't want to seem weird if I sat close, maybe as if I was listening to them. I decided to sit and enjoy my coffee, it was pretty nice today, and maybe 15 minutes later I see Pico pointing and talking to to Darnell while looking at me. I knew he was talking about me, moments later I see Pico and his friend, Darnell walk up to me.

P- " This is the guy I was talking about. "

I looked at the two, with a eyebrow up.

K- " Hm? "

P- " Darnell, this is Keith, Keith meet Darnell. "

D- " Hey there, it's nice to meet ya. "

K- " Hey..it's nice to meet you. "

D- " So Pico, this is the guy that encountered that thing? "

P- " Yep, he almost died dude. "

K- " ..Huh..? "

D- " Oh nothin' don't worry Keith. How did you kill it though? "