Closer

Pico put his phone down beside him and thought for a moment, he was thinking of what Keith said about his dad, so Pico had to think if he should be concerned or not. After sitting there for a moment and thinking about that text for a while, he went ahead and took a nap. He turned his body parallel with the couch, put his arm behind his head, and went to sleep.

After a while, he bumped his head on his coffee table, which woke him up rather quickly. Pico groaned and grabbed his phone, which apparently fell, since he rolled over, and almost fell off the couch. He looked at the time, and it was 2:02, he woke up just in time.

Pico got up and began to get ready, so he could pick up Keith from where ever he was, because he was clearly not safe there at the moment. He grabbed a grey sweater, some brown khakis, and put on his shoes. After he did that, he grabbed his keys, and walked out to his car.

He noticed that it wasn't raining anymore, he could see though however, all the puddles in the street. Pico sat inside his car and then realized he forgot to grabbed his cigarettes.

" Damn it.. " He scoffed.

Pico didn't want to go back in his house and search for his cigarettes, so he just decided to go grab them on his way to Keith's house. Before he started his car, he reached for his phone and realized he forgot that too.

" Are you f^^^ing kidding me?! Whyyyyy... " Pico said out of annoyance.

He then went back OUT of his car, and went inside his house to grab his phone. While in there, he was looking for his cigarettes, since he was already inside. Apparently, he already NEEDED to get more, since he ran out of them. Pico grabbed his phone and went back inside his car.

Now that he had his phone on him, he went ahead and texted Keith.

_____

Keith
Today, 2:04 PM

'' Hey, Keith.''
Read 2:05 PM

'' Hey there, Pico. What's up? ''

'' I might take a second to get to your house,
since I forgot the fact I ran out of cigarettes,
so I might be late by a minute or so. ''

'' Nah, it's cool! You're fine. ''

'' You sure? ''

'' Yeah, you're alright! ''

'' Alright, sorry again. Also, do you want anything from the store or something? ''

'' Nah, it's fine. Thanks though. ''

'' Okay. Well, Igtg now, so I'll cya in a sec. ''

'' Alright, Pico. See ya! ''

'' Bye, shorty. ''

_____

Pico put his phone down on the console inside his car, he started the car, put his seatbelt on, and started driving to the gas station.

Once he arrived, he parked his car in the parking spot on the side of the building. Pico went inside the gas station and looked around for a second. He decided to grab Keith a water bottle, since Keith was having a hard time at home at the moment, Pico just wanted to help, he wasn't good at helping with these kind of things, so this is the best he could do.