Four Armed Freak

Hi, this chapter contains mentions of gagging, scars, burns, and abuse. If you are sensitive to these things, I'd not read the parts that say (TW). I'd skip through part of the chapter, and stop at (TW 🛑)

Pico and Keith were walking down the street, they were on their way to Darnell's house. While the two were walking, Keith noticed a flyer that was pinned to a wooden post.

" Yo, Pico! Look at this! " Keith says in a excited tone.

" What? " Pico looked at him, confused on what Keith found.

Keith showed Pico a flyer that states " Rap Battle your way to number one, and win a lot of money! ". It didn't specify how MUCH money they would win, and it seemed pretty sketchy.

" I think I'm good at rapping! Right?. " Keith questioned.

" Well..Maybe, but Keith, this seems sketchy and a probably just some trafficker or someone that wants to waste your time. I wouldn't do it. " Pico replied.

(K): " I mean...What if it isn't..? "

(P): " And what if it is. "

(K): " You just gotta put your gut into it, I guess. "

(P): " Well, my gut says no, so why don't we continue our walk, and not waste our talents on sketchy flyers. "

(K): " But-..Okay. "

Pico continued walking, while Pico wasn't looking at Keith, Keith shoved the flyer into his right pocket quickly. After he shoved the flyer into his pocket, he caught back up to Pico.

" Are we almost there? " Keith asked.

" Keith, this is the fifth time you asked me that same question in the time span of fifteen minutes. " Pico responded.

(K): " But are we? "

(P): " Yeah, about seven more minutes away. "

(K): " Ugh! We've been walking for hoooouuuuuuuurrrrrrrssssssss... "

(P): " We've only walked for almost a half a hour. What do you mean? "

(K): " Can we at least get something to drink before I die in the hot sunnnn... "

(P): " We passed a dollar store nine minutes ago. "

(K): " Are you not thirsty or anything?! How are you not overheating in that sweater you always wear? "

(P): " I've managed to get used to it. "

(K): " When you put it like that, I don't know if I should feel concerned about that or not. "

(P): " Eh, you could, but you're the one who always wears SWEATPANTS! "

(K): " Well— That's different. "

(P): " Actually, it's just as bad, but it's on your waist-down. "

(K): " You're a jerk. "

(P): " I know, and there's nothing you can do about it. " He smirked.