Show time!

The werewolf stares at the charging group and returned his gaze to the monster. He roars as he charges at it. He shoulder bashes it. Yn then starts to wrestle with it. The two beasts fight each other. Though the new beast still dwarfed him somewhat. The girls and Donovan open fire whenever possible to avoid hitting the wolf-boy. He then takes it back to the ground and pummels it more.

This beast really wanted some as it slams it's massive claws into the wolf boy roaring loudly. The pack plus Donovan unload round after round into it swearing all the while. Wolf boy Yn gets back up and slams into its side knocking it back down as he roars and tears into it mercilessly.

Lilith: I didn't think they got this big!!

Donovan: Don't matter just shoot it!!!

Anna: What he said!!!

Yn: JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HIT MY HAIRY ASS OR ILL RIP YOURS OFF!!

Lilith: You can speak in that form!?!?

He doesn't respond and keeps battering the beast. It's body was weakened from trying to remove endless amounts of bullets. While that was in effect he went for the kill. Only to be bitch slapped off of it and flung into another tree.

Yn: SON OF A BITCH JUST FUCKING DIE!!!

He gets really mad and practically goes into a blood rage as he blitzes into the monster's side again and they pummel each other. The gang tries not to hit him but at this point Yn doesn't give a shit anymore as the bullets bounce off of him. He then clamps his jaws around the monsters neck and rips it's throat out. The monster gargles on it's own blood as it's body tries to fix itself and it once again throws Yn off.

Lilith: You know I actually agree with Mr. Invincible!! I would love if it died about now!!!

Yn has had enough now.

Yn: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DIE DIE DIE DIEDIEDIEDIE!!!! FILTHY FUCKING INBRED WASTE OF LIFE AND BREATH!!!!

Yn rips the earth under his claws as he tears through the undergrowth and flora towards it tackling the massive beast down and ripping into it's rib cage and tearing out all it's innerds making them outerds. He's lost all care for anything other than killing this creature. Once the beast in front of him stops squalling in agony he reaches towards it's nape and digs his claws in and rips in. He claws out it's nape and a few pieces of it's vertebrae and the beast falls limp. He pants and gets off. He walks and transforms back.

Yn: God that sucks..... I hate transformation...... AND I HATE THAT FUCKING MUTANT BASTARD!!!

Donny: What makes you say that?

The group walks up to him.

Yn: I don't know if you noticed but it's actually extremely painful.....

Luna: It is....?

She looks concerned.

Yn: Well let's see. My muscles rip themselves apart and repair themselves to adjust for my bones breaking and adding material and shifting after dislocating themselves. My skin rips and tears itself apart to make room for the wolf skin. My finger nails rip off to make way for claws that tear through my finger tips. Overall it's agony.

With every detail he adds some cringe. Some flinch. Donny seems to be stunned into silence. Luna whimpers at each detail. Anna seems to be a bit angered for some odd reason.

Luna: Every time...?

Yn: Every time. Every. Single. Time. It. Sucks.

With that he walks off back towards camp.