Back to reality

Here we are, back with the man, Yn.

Yn PoV

Donovan is still shocked, the chick in front of me is standing there questioning what the fuck a werewolf is.

Yn: You must be wondering what the hell a werewolf is, huh?

Chick: I'm intrigued I'll admit....

Yn: A werewolf is a man or woman who is cursed to change into a giant humanoid wolf at the expense of partial self-control and in some cases, humanity.

Chick: And you happen to be one?

Yn: Yes....

Chick: What is the benefit?

Yn: In wolf form some of the benefits include enhanced strength, stamina, healing, senses and more.

Chick: How do you transform?

Yn: Either full moon or strong emotions, such as anger or fear and even distress.

Chick:..... What are their weaknesses?

Yn: That.... I won't say for obvious reasons.

Chick: Fair enough. Let them down.

???: Yes ma'am! You heard the boss!

???: Roger!

I felt myself getting lowered down. Donovan was being lowered too. I felt my feet touch the ground. I heard Donovan touch the ground as well. Our hands were still bound as well as our feet. We were still blindfolded. I heard something or rather someone land next to me with a thud and a slight grunt. The blindfold was removed.

Yn: And there was.... light.... And a bunch of very.... very..... feminine looking..... wolves...
What in the actual fuck!?

Donovan: Couldn't have said it better myself....

We both saw hybrid wolf-ish humans in front of us. They were all female too. They were weird to say the least.

Yn: Actual furries!? What is going on here on this island!?

Donovan:.....

Then the one in front spoke up. From the voice, the one in charge.

Chick: I am Annabelle. I am the alpha of this pack. You two behave, and I will let you stay without worry of being attacked by the beasts out there. Understood?

I look at Donovan. He nods.

Yn: Deal.

Annabelle: Let 'em loose.

Two of the girls came up. One with a red streak in her hair. The other had fox red fur with black markings.
They used knives to unbind us. We stood up and stretched out. The occasional popping of our joints heard as we did so.

Yn: Ugh... Good to be on solid ground....

Annabelle: Now time for you to meet my pack... Well the ones here...

She motions to the red streaked one.

Annabelle: That is Lexi.

She points to the fox furred one.

Annabelle: That's Luna.

And finally the hipster looking one.

Annabelle: That would be Lucy.

They all wave and grin. Lexi especially. She hops right up to me and inspects me. Poking me here and there, sniffing me up and down. When she finishes she boops my nose and says hi.

Lexi: Hey there cutie!

Yn: Uuumm.... Hi?

She giggles and backs up.

Luna: Hello. Sorry about her. She's a wild child.

Yn: Not as wild as I am.

Lucy: You sound very confident of that.

Yn: You'll probably see why.

Annabelle: One last thing, call me Boss or Anna.

Yn: Yes ma'am. Wait.... You said the ones here..... Who else is there?

Anna: There are five more. They are the stronger of us. Four are out on a scouting mission. The last is hunting or as we really call it, exterminating.

Yn:.... Exterminating? By herself?

Anna: She is the strongest of us. She could easily whip all the other girls. She'd give me a good challenge. And probably win.

Yn: So why hasn't she challenged you?

Anna: She's my daughter.

Yn:.... Huh.... Shit.