Backstory time!

(yep time to find out how you became a werewolf guys or why at least)

We open up to a young child sitting in a highchair in a kitchen, his busy mother making dinner zipping this way and that. She's desperately trying to multitask her heart out. The child sits their in his chair watching her. He is amazed his mommy was so fast.

His mom finished and sat down next to him. She was tall, slender, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her figure was that of an hour glass She and the child ate happily together. The child was named Yn. The mother, Marie. She loved her son with all her heart. She spoon fed him, smiling and giggling happily.

We skip a few years forward and we see Yn as a young boy. His hair shoulder length, tied into a ponytail.
His eyes got darker in color. Him and his mom were wrestling around on the floor. When it was over Yn's mother sat up and cheered as she had won the little bout. The little Yn, now six, sat up and cheered with her. She hugged him and pecked his little forehead.

Years later, Yn is nine. He can be seen doing chores for his bum of a stepdad. His mother is in the kitchen cooking. His stepdad was sitting on the couch after a day of no working. All of a sudden he accidentally drop a plate he was drying, as it slipped from his hand unexpectedly. Yn's step father jumped up and stormed towards him and punches Yn straight in the face. Yn is knocked back and hits his head on the countertop. Yn's mother stopped. She slowly turned around to face him. Her eyes were redder than blood.

Mother: *low growl* You dare touch my son...
Who do you think you are....?

STD: Your husband and rightful king of this household!!

Mother: Who pays the bills?
Me. Who does the work? Me. Who takes care of the children a.k.a my son? Me! Who has the right to touch him!? NO ONE!!

She walks forward as she speaks. Advancing on him with each word.

Mother: I ONLY PUT UP WITH YOU SO I CAN KEEP MY SON SAFE!! I CAN HANDLE WHAT YOU DO TO ME!! I CAN HANDLE HIM DOING A FEW CHORES!! I CAN DEAL WITH YOUR PIG-ISH LIFE STYLE!! BUT I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HIT OR BEAT MY CHILD!!!

She somehow grows inch long claws on her right hand and drags them across the man's chest. Cutting him open all the way through the bone. She doesn't stop there either. She grows claws on her left hand as well. She lays into the bastard over and over. She stops once he's nothing more than a mess of flesh and bone.

When she finishes, she looks to her son. Yn himself is backed into a corner terrified of what his mother had done, what she'd became.

Mother: Sweety... It's ok... I'm so sorry... I should've sent you out first... I shouldn't have done that in front of you.

Her voice was low and attempting to be comforting. Yn was still scared. She tried to get closer. Yn screamed and coward more.

Yn: No! Please don't kill me!

His mother froze. She started to tear up.

Mother: No... Sweety I would never!

She hurries forward and brought him into a tight embrace. She planted his head over her heart. The sound of it beating usually calmed him. He panicked. He struggled to break free.

Yn: No! No! I don't wanna die!

Mother: Sweety! It's ok! I would never hurt you! You know that! I couldn't ever kill you! I'm sorry you saw that! Please! Please just calm down!

Yn stopped frantically struggling and eased into her. He started crying. This hurt her. She scared him so badly.

Mother: There there, it's ok, it's ok. Shhhh. It'll be alright. I'll explain everything.

Yn: What are you...?

Mother: We are werewolves... Yes you are too sweetheart.

Yn: But I don't wanna be a monster... I don't wanna kill people...

Mother: No no no, sweety, that's not what being a werewolf is. It doesn't mean we kill. We don't have to be monsters.

Yn: Then why... Why'd you kill him..
*points to the corpse*

Mother: I'll admit I went overboard...
I was protecting you honey. I only really needed to knock him out...
but seeing you get hurt made mommy angry. I hate when people hurt you. It hurts me too.

Mother: I love you. It's my job to protect and provide. I promise you, I'll never stand bye and let someone hurt you. If I could have my way no one ever would.

Yn: I love you Mom...

Mother: I love you too sweety... We have to go now.

Yn: It's because you killed him, isn't it.

Mother: Yes... Yes it is.

She holds Yn as they both stand.
Then you both walk out the door and never look back.

( Sorry for the short chapter guys. It took me too long to get back to you guys with it. I'm sorry. I've been pretty busy with school lately. Hope you can understand. Btw this isn't your full past. I'll finish it later on in the story. Any way thanks for reading. Comment what ya think.)