The next day

Yn wakes up in the little tent the girls made for him last night. Donovan was sound asleep still. Yn got up and walked around. He exited the tent after holstering Sting. He walked out and explored the area around him. It was nice. The base was technically just a little clearing by a rock face. The wall of rock had a few scratches and burrows. The clearing had plenty of grass. There was a crashed jumbo jet nearby. It was renovated to be what appears to be a small dining slash living area.
The clearing was surrounded by tall trees. They were red woods it looked like.

Yn:*whistles* This ain't a bad spot..... It's beautiful.

Lexie: I know, right?

Yn jumped and spun around in combat mode. Lexie leaps back.

Lexie: Woah hey! It's just me dude!

Yn snapped out of his stance and backed up.

Yn: Sorry! You scared me..... My bad.

Lexie: Remind me not to sneak up on you.

Yn: Don't sneak up on me.

Lexie: Harty har har.

Yn:*chuckles* I'm a smart ass you get used to it.

Lexie: I see.... I like you already pal.

She swings her arm around your shoulders. She pulls you in for a one armed hug. Normally you'd be ok with this. Except that she pulled you down and into her....... Assets.

Yn: Not that this isn't cozy or warm but... Uh... Could I be let go now...?

Lexie: Aww~ What's the matter they not big enough~

Yn: Wh-what!? No! It's not that!

Yn is now scarlet Yn.

Lexie: Jeez I'm just kidding bud. Your so red! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Yn: Yeah yeah laugh it up! Just let go!

Lexie: I am laughing!

She lets go of Yn and skips away. Yn decided that she was the party girl. He walked to the living/dining area. The place was well decorated. They even had a radio and..... A T.V!? How'd they get that working!?

Yn: What the? How's that even work?

He walked up to it and saw that luney tunes was on.

Tweety: Imma tweet wittle bird in a giwded cage, Tweety's my name but I don't know my age, I have no reason to worry, that is that cuz I'm safe in hear from dat ol putty cat!

Tweety: Hey I tot I taw a putty cat!
I did! I did taw a putty cat!

Yn let a smile grace his lips as he watched Sylvester's antics as he tried to catch Tweety.

Yn: Those rascals.

Sylvester caught Tweety with a cup on his hand. Tweety screamed and tried to make as much noise as possible. Sylvester smiles in smug glee. Then Tweety pulls out a pin. He's the one smiling now. Sylvester begs and pleads. Theeeeeeen......

Sylvester: YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

Yn: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Yn falls on the floor laughing his rear off banging on the cold ground.

Luna: Someone's enjoying themselves.

Yn: Im-he he he I'm sor-he ha ha sorry..... It's ha ha so funny he he he.

It should seem Yn can't stop laughing. Even though he wants to.

Yn: Oh Lord..... I'm... I'm done now.....

Luna: At least you enjoy it. We've seen every episode.

Yn: So have I, but I still find every single one funny. It's a blessing.

Luna: You're easily amused, aren't you?

Yn: ........ Maaaaaaaaybe....

Luna:*giggles* Yep.

Yn: Okay, yeah I am.

Luna:*giggles more* You're a character.

Yn: You have no idea.... *Looks at you*

(Ghostman: Dammit! Get the flex tape!)

Luna: What are you looking at?

Yn: Nothing, just thinking.

Luna: Okay weirdo. Want breakfast? I'll cook.

Yn: Sure!

Yn sat down at the dining table laughing occasionally at the the antics of Bugs and crew. Soon all the girls present plus a groggy Donovan show up to the smell of food.

Donovan:*sits by Yn* What's the grub.

Luna: Fish, potatoes, bread, and a rare treat. Bacon! Dig in!

They all ate in peace. Donovan and Yn enjoying luney tunes all the while. They both laugh and talk about the memories they had watching it as kids.

Anna: You boys like this crap?

Yn: They're classic!

Donovan: They're part of our childhood. They've been around doing their skits for decades!

Lexie: They aren't that bad Anna.

Lucy: I like them.

Anna: Whatever you all say.

They all enjoy breakfast in peace.