♧♢♤♡3♡♤♢♧

'Out of twelve players, it seems like six of them will survive' You closed your eyes as you try to get some sleep.

You opened your eyes slightly as the music went on and sigh as you lazily changed your position where your chin is above to your hand.

'And so it begins...' You thought as you waited for the Tagger to appear.

The tagger is now on the move

You watch as everyone froze on their spot, waiting for something to happen. You may have created the game but you don't get to control the players.

Having two different team on this game was an idea you came up with as you were curious on who's going to survive and how good their teamwork was.

One team have two people, an advantage of automatic gun but their sight is limitless. The other team were group of random people, anyone could die anytime if they don't use their head or work as a team.

After all, the game type was a Club so sooner or later, they have to decide whether they want to work as a team or not.

This game will show that if the players wants to survive, then they're gonna have to work as a team whether they like it or not.

Of course you don't mind if they find the safezone or not, you could just leave the place before the bomb explodes and the Tagger will win the game.

"Oh, a climber." Your mind was interrupted when you heard the voice of Chishiya.

You looked to the direction of where he was looking and saw the girl named Usagi, climbing up the building to avoid the Tagger.

'Another survivor, this game should be interesting at least.' You thought as you continued observing.

"You seem bored, aren't you going to join them find the safezone?" Chishiya asked you.

You sigh before pushing yourself and leaning to one side so that you can see Chishiya.

"I could say the same thing with you." You answered and he gave you his infamous smirk.

"I have my own ways of surviving." Chishiya also leaned to one side, copying your movement.

"And I just want to have some sleep." You went back to your old position and rested your eyes. "They'll find the safezone soon."

"Oh? How can you be so sure." You wanted him to stop asking questions but at the same time, you somehow enjoy his company.

Back in your office you don't really talk to anyone unless you go to the canteen or you leave the place. As simple 'Hi' 'Bye Master' 'How you doing Master' was all you get from the Game Dealers.

Or if you're lucky, you'll have a conversation but it's all about malfunction or errors. Everyone was afraid of you and they feat that if they upset you, you would send a laser through their head.

"That Arisu guy looks smart, I'm sure he'll figure where the safezone is." You answered and Chishiya snorted.

"I guess you're relying on him to find the safezone for you." You wanted to laugh, as you already knew where the safezone was, but you prevented yourself from doing so.

"This is a team game, in a team there would always be the intelligent one who can solve the problem." You stated and your head perked up when you hear a gunshot. "Well there's the one that always dies first."

"Don't forget the coward person." You muttered as you watched the laser killing the guy.

You then pointed at the hat guy who was still trying to open the doors "There's the clueless one."

You heard three people screaming from somewhere then you saw Arisu pulling Karube to hide in the gap. "There's the smart guy and his sidekick."

After that the Agent got killed and you leaned your head back to your hands.

"I can't do this anymore!" The guy with the glasses shouted as he stepped outside the line.

"The noisy and the coward." You muttered then you pointed to Usagi. "I guess she's the athletic one in the group and your friend earlier is the strong guy."

"What's your point in all of this?" Chishiya questioned.

"I'm just pointing out that in every team game, there's always different roles of an individual." You answered.

"And what role do I fit it?" You tilted your head and gave him a smirk.

"I guess you're the mysterious player. A person who acts calm, looks cool and their moves is unpredictable. No one knows whether you're an enemy or not but one thing they would know for sure is they wouldn't want to be your enemy." You explained as you changed your position into using your dominant hand to support your chin.

"And what about you?" You really want him to stop asking questions but this question made you think.

You've never really been ask what your role in the game and you never really think about what role you play.

All you know is you join the game to pretend as one of the players or to observed them.

"Me?" You questioned as you watched the hat guy getting shot as he was about to open the door with the safezone.

You laid your head back down as you look up the sky, thinking of the role you're playing in every game.

"I guess I'm the lazy one."