♧♢♤♡10♡♤♢♧

You began to find the game amusing and boring as you watch your supposedly teammate throw accusations with each other.

Amused by seeing some of them knowing the answers already while boringly watch stupid people kill each other when the obvious answer was standing right in front of them.

Some people...

Your eyes travelled to the blonde genius and you wandered what he was thinking. You observed his appearance as he stared onto the ipad in boredom and you wondered if he already figured the game out.

The robot is the killer, why can't some people use their brain more than their mouth?

You looked back at the screen and saw the name 'Abi' which was the name of the robot. You knew that the game was based on the movie As God's Will where the person asking the question was the liar.

As much as you want to love that movie, you kinda hated it because your favorite character Nijiro Murakami died in that movie.

He didn't even last five minutes and I thought he was going to survive and be the cool person throughout the movie

Your thoughts were interrupted when someone pointed at you and for a moment you forgot you were in a game.

"I think it's her! She's the imposter! She's been giving everyone that suspicious look!" A student girl scaringly pointed at you and this made everyone turned to you.

You looked at the girl in boredom and she flinched in fear when you made eye contact with her.

"If you think about it, she's been quiet this whole game! I also see her giving the look!" Another person said.

"W-we should vote her first!" 

"She is the most suspicious one in here!"

Seriously? Are they really this stupid?

You looked to the people who already knew the answer to the game but no one spoke up until your eyes landed on Chishiya. He was already looking at you and gave you a waved but you returned your attention to the girl.

"So what if I am?" You spoke and the room fell silent. "Did it ever occur to you that you could also be the imposter? Have you counted how many people in this room giving others suspicious look? How many have you killed because of your accusations? Oh and you're missing the most important thing of all..."

You looked at the screen and smirked. If you weren't the Game Master, surely the Game Dealers wouldn't had made this tiny important detail.

"In this room, no one really knows each other's name right? So all this time, everyone is pressing random names to vote without knowing who they are." You continued and you saw how some people's eyes widened in realization.

They really are stupid

"So back to my first question, so what if I am the Game Master? Would you know which name to pick on your screen to eliminate me?" You asked while shaking your head in disappointment.

"W-we'll just pick random names until we eliminate you!" The girl replied and you left out a chuckle.

"How stupid can you be? Can't you just ask everyone their names?" You motioned everyone in the room.

"R-right! Alright everyone, we should tell each other's name so in that way we can eliminate her!" The girl suggested but the room was silent.

No one dared to speak their name because they knew that it is their most sacred information at that moment. Once you reveal who you are and people started targeting you, then you would die next.