SweetVillain!Osomatsu x Civilian!Reader x Hero/LockedWard!Ichimatsu

>>===¤ 1 Year Ago ¤====<<

"Do we need to go?" He groaned in discomfort as his fingers slowly buttoned up the pressed white shirt, his dark eyes shifting towards the young woman standing by the floor-length mirror, her hands fiddling with something near her ears. She was already dressed for the event tonight, a slim black dress that barely brushed against her knees settled over her form, adorned with sequins sparkling in her favorite color as they were scattered all over the piece of clothing. Black stockings clung to her upper thighs, drawing his eyes down to her feet that were ready for the kitten heels near the front door.

If he didn't have anywhere to be, he would've loved to show her how much he liked the outfit.

"We've had this reunion R.S.V.P.'d for the past six months, Ichimatsu," She glanced at him through the mirror, catching his eye before turning to face him, "It's our twentieth graduation reunion, goof. Don't you want to see how our old friends are doing?"

"The ones that I actually cared about are the ones I still talk to today," He huffed as he pulled the suit jacket from the hanger, carefully sliding it on while ensuring that the shirt underneath remained in a comfortable position.

"I'm sure they'll be there, too," The young woman leaned in and lightly pressed her lips on his left cheek, "You look really nice, Ichi."

"You always look nice," His response was quiet, going unheard as she walked away.

----

"Ichimatsu, you made it!" A hand clapped down hard on his left shoulder, drawing a growl from his throat as he looked to see who had touched him. A wide smirk rested on the man's face, making Ichimatsu's eye twitch in recognition as he glared into a pair of dark eyes that smiled back at him.

"Axis Jeer," Ichimatsu shrugged the man's hand off of his shoulder, stepping away as he glanced around for the young woman that he came with, "I didn't realize that you were in our class."

"Surprise," Axis ran a hair through his gaudy pink hair, letting the bangs fall down on the left side of his face, "You'd be surprised to hear how many of our classmates became successful, including (y/n)."

Ichimatsu's eyes narrowed, "My fiance is successful enough, but you don't need to worry about her since your multi-billion yen company is more than enough to manage your attention."

"Oh, so you know about it?" Axis' lips stretched into a wider smile, taking a small clump of pink hair between his index finger and thumb, rolling the strands a bit before letting go, "I guess I'm more famous than I thought."

"Ichimatsu, who is this?" Ichimatsu glanced behind him to see the young woman from before walking up to him, two glasses of some kind of drink in her hands.

"(Y/n), this is Axis," He took one of the glasses from her hands, quickly putting a protective arm around her shoulders so she didn't walk closer to the man, "He was one of our classmates."

"Axis? Axis Jeer?" (Y/n) thought for a moment before letting in a short gasp, "I think I remember you! Oh, geez, you made time in your busy schedule to come to this small party?"

"Of course, I did," Axis laughed, holding out his hand for her to take, "It's not every day that the twentieth anniversary of our graduation comes around."