☯2☯

School"? More like jail in hell with torture lessons. I've never really enjoy the school and who has? You can't deny, sometimes it's alright and might be fun hanging around with your friends. Well, I'm not that kind of person who enjoy being social. you can call me socially awkward, but I promise I've tried to forget that. I used to be hyper with my friends and stuff, but that's not the point.

I will be going on a new school where I don't know anyone, except my brothers who probably gonna ignore me. They're totally oppsite of me, so who knows how many friends they're gonna get this day. Ten? Twenty? We never know, it might even be forty.

I don't wanna be this negative. I hope I get one friend at least. I don't wanna be this emotional kid so I'll just put on my poker face and walk into the torture lessons. My mind slipped once agian and I found the reality. The hallways was enormous and I felt like an ant in a castle. The students were everywhere.

You know these typical high schools in movies? This school is exactly like one of them. I feel like being in high school musical right now.

Back in Seattle, the school was small compared to this. I hold onto my bag as I search for the office

"You must be.." She paused as she readed the paper and then looks back up to me

"Rosabell Jackson?"

All I do was to nod. Headmaster's name is Mrs.Vallee and she is suppose to be french. She looks pretty normal to me, not typical headmaster with tight office outfit with sharp make up on point or fancy lady like hair, no, she had pair black jeans, a white plain tee and her hair were suprisingly messy. She look quite young too.

Study her feature she probably works out too. Why do I care?

"Welcome to Miami High school."

Fancy huh.. note the sarcasm too.

"I expect great things from you." She wink, making me wonder what she meant, but simple nodding in respond.

"If you place the square beside the line you-"

I interrupt the old math teacher as I open the door of my next torture lesson, Mathematics. Fun..

I smile, giving him a sorry look as I close the door after me.

I stand there , probably look retarded standing there in the corner, not knowing what to do.

The teacher gesture me to sit down on the empty seat at the back.

I smile , looking quite nervous.

Surviving three classes, the lunch finally come and I could get some time for myself. The people I've met so far are weird ass people.

Taking a big bite from my sandwich , and enjoying the heat from the sun as I sit on the bench right outside of the school. Some peace and quiet was so nice because the class was annoying enough for me for three whole hours.

"Guys omg Corpse looked made eyecontact at me today! He looked and I could tell he was smiling!"

I could hear girls squeal as they fangirl of who know who. I close my eyes, avoiding their annoying squeals.

"O.M.G you are totally lucky Sindy! he's like totally into you!"

"I knooow!"

Oh I swear to god's sisters and brothers if they won't shut it I will make them.
I took another bite and got almost a heart attack of screams coming meters away.

I turn my head quickly, still having a full mouth of bread and salad. I see the girls whispering and giggling while looking at some dude smoking.

Looking closely, I could tell he was goodlooking. I see he inhale and blow out a cloud of smoke which made him double as goodlooking.

What am I talking about?

I don't care.

Stubborn is one of the words you can describe me with.Not something I'm proud of but I can't do anything about it..

I stand up,but before I could reach my bag I suddenly felt a loud noise and a sharp pain reached , as I hold onto my head and start rubbing it.

"I'm so sorry!"

A girl with lip piercing and grunge style like mine apologized as she take the ball who hit me in the back of my head.
Not wanting to cause any attention I wave my hand to know I was fine.

"It's okay." I force

I take my bag over my shoulder as I take a finally check how bad it felt and it hurt quite bad actually.

I look up at the worried looking girl, seeing her study my head which made me uncomfortable right away.

"I'm fine." I tell her clearly, hoping she will stop doing whatever she's doing.
She give me a fast grin before replying

"I'm still sorry though. Oh and my name is Grace. Grace Smoak." she reach out her hand for me to shake, and I gladly did.

"Rosabell Jackson, but I like being called Rose."
She support her hand on her hip as she hold the ball in the other.
Her nose wrinkle

"Rose.." she take a taste at the word before answering
"I like that." she grin.

Well she's cool.
Yay, mission complete. I found a friend.

"The lunch here is disgusting, warning you, do not eat or you will be laying in bed for the next two weeks, throwing up your guts."
Feeling bad already, her words didn't help much.

As I come to think about it.. It made me quite curious. What did mean by Corpse? Is it common her to be called corpse. It was obviously a name so.
Wait, that guy I saw, don't tell me that was 'Corpse' ? You can't be serious. That badass dude who smoked in the corner?

These thoughts of curiousity made me slip the question from my lips

"Who's the corpse boy?"

I know I'm gonna regret this

"It sound a bit weird doesn't it? Well let me explain so you can understand.The corpse boy or his real name is Chase Corpson. He is the son to one of the most richest business man in USA, Robert Corpson. Chase is pretty famous and popular on school,of course. The nickname got invented of two reasons. His lastname is Corpson, but the important reason is how they found him in bad shape after been reported missing for 2 years."

"oh.." I am quite suprised about her answer. It's like it's normal to talk about that guy. What made me the most surprised was that he was called Corpse by a good ass reason. Not like, he's hot and cold like a corpse, Omg let's call him the corpse boy, hashtag the corpse boy. It make me more curious about how the story about his missing years were. Selfish? a little.

"You're gonna love this year, Rose."