☯10☯

The dinner went well and Chase was different then normal. His parents was lovely and I can't believe his their son, the way he is and it just, wow.

Chase told me he couldn't study today and why even bother. I'm happy I can take a day off, nothing worrying what the time is or if I have found some history or geometry tasks. Or what he haven't learned yet.

I sound like an babysitter and I feel like one too.

wanting to rip my hair off, I decided to the pub , near my street, to let go off some stress.

I changed to more decent clothes and fixed my make up before walking off to ther pub.

I could hear the music's beats from here as I see the pub light up. I knew If I was going to drink myself wasted, I should find myself home again. Before going over the street, I lit up my cigarette and take a big drag from it, before closing my eyes and feeling a burning sensation down my throat, before blowng out a cloud of smoke.

I did a few more drags as I walked over the street and go toward the metal stairs.

The weren't any people outside, though. Walked up some steps as I was hoping to meet the door, but instead, I meet Chase, sat there, smoking.

Suddenly a softly hoarse laugh escaped from his lips and I knew he was high and drunk already.

"I knew you would come here." He blurted out, grinning. I sigh as I took away his half full bottle of whisky and took a big sip of it.I sat down beside him and replied tiredly.

"How?"

"It's not far from your home and this pub is one of the best here."

I glanced at him. He was looking deeply in my eyes as he moved his eyes down my lips before back to my eyes. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I take my second shot from his whisky and felt my vision get a little dizzy.

This shit is pretty strong.

Chase look up at the sky and pointed up with his right hand, stretching his index finger up and closed one of his eyes.

"I like that star."

I follow his arm and finger up and see a big star that are lighting more than the others around.

"I remember when I was away those years, I would always look at the sky and remember what bought me home." He sighs, taking the bottle of whisky from me, gulping long sips.

His eyes squint shut as he tries to drink it all, but I quickly stops him.

"No!" I hiccups.

"I want too." I pout and Chase just shake his head, chuckling.

He looks up again, looking at the star and half smiles.

I can't help myself, but find him attractive at that moment.

How his attitude changes and how deep his thoughts really are.

Not thinking straight, I pull my fingers through his black messy hair as he look at me.

His hand landed on my cheek and the other on my waist.

"You're head fucking me, Chase." I say sternly.

Chase smirk and leans in.

His cold, but sweet lips crash to mine and it felt, magical.

I kiss him back and it was getting rough, but never lost the gentle feeling. I didn't want this moment to end, but knew we had to let go.

His hand grab some strand of my hair as he kiss my cheek hard.

"Funny, my parents aren't here, but we still acts like a couple." He breaths.

"you're annoying." I blurt out and he let go, smirking.

"I know."