☯12☯

•NOTE: I will start writing it in past tense, I am so much better at that then present tense • • • enjoy • • •

His lips was gentle and soft  and they were moving in sync with mine. I was surprised at first, but it felt nice and right for some reason. My eyes closed and he is relaxing his hands on my cheeks. Cliche right?

We pulled apart and he looked deeply in my eyes, as if he asked me questions just by his intense stares. I flashed him a smirk before giving him a peck on his nose.His eyes squinted shut and he grinned like a kid. His hands never left to my warm cheeks. We then sat there for minutes, just staring at eachother.

I was the first one to speak.

"You have beautiful eyes." I said and stared at his eyes.

"You too." He complimented with and chuckled afterwards.
"No but seriously. " I said and studied his eyes harder.
"They're like the bright blue popsicle I ate not that long ago."
That's when he bursted out laughing.
His laugh was adorable. He had this laugh that also made me laugh.
The laughter died down and we just shook our heads, knowing how idiotic we might looked like.

Marcus looked at me and his funny and cute expression changed to more serious. He intertwined his fingers with mine and asked

"Rose, what are we?"
I flicked one eyebrow, not quite understanding his point. Did he confess or just simply asked.

"I.. I don't really know, Marcus." I confessed, looking at our intertwined fingers. He used his index finger to push my chin up so I faced him.

His sparkling blue eyes looked in mine, signed me for a better answer.
I opened my mouth to speak, but he stopped me by crashing his lips onto mine. It was passion and mix of force.
My eyes squinted close, trying to respond.
He then backs off, and looked at me again.

"Now you know." His words were calm and sweet.

He gave me a tiny sign of smiling before he sighed and got off the bed.

My mind went completely blank as I just watched him walk to the door.

He turned to face me and said

"I know why you're unsure about your feelings and your confusion fucks you up even more. Just come to me when you have an answer."
He shot one last smile before he exited.

My mind were still completely blank and I spaced out.

He must have meant about Chase.

I grabbed a piece of my hair and just pulled it for frustration and fell back in the bed again.

Marcus is lovely, no denial on that, but Chase..
Chase was different, he might have the dirty smirk plastered on his face, but his inner expression showed nothing but loneliness and unhappiness.
His eyes sparkled , and not sparkled by diamonds, but by tears

*ding*

I pulled my phone up and saw the message ID

Chase: You're the worst tutor...really clever Rose. I give you that xD shouldn't we be learning about electricity?  Get over here my sweet fakey girlfriend ;)

Oh right.. We were faking a relationship shit, but just to his parents. Oh well whatever.

Me: oh shit, i forgot. On my way.
I got a reply back fast

Chase: okay and my parents are home so be prepared. ;P

Oh god...