☯4☯

The day after Chase's visit, I told Grace everything and she cracked up.

"I don't know what is funniest, that he was nice or that he told you off." She burst out with laughter again. I look around, seeing at her as she is a mental patient from the insitute.

"Well when are you going to be on my side and help me out to understand what the hell he meant by don't ask before I let you? It sounds like I'm his slave or pet." I raise my voice.

I calm down and continues as she stopped laughing.

"Why is it so bad to ask about his nickname." I felt dumb. He must struggled when he was missing.

Grace cleared her throat, turning all serious.

"I will tell you what I know. I'm not sure if it's all nonsense or actually true, but I will tell you anyway."

I leaned closer to her, ready to hear her story.

"Chase Corpson was 12 at the time and I was in his class. He was never late, he had great grades and was an excellent student. He was quite popular for that and pretty much all the teachers adored him. But soon as he turned 13, he didn't come to school. From days to weeks and weeks to months. Our home teacher contacted the family, and the family made a report that he was missing, highly risk of kidnaping. After two whole years of searching every corner of USA, none found a single evidence of where he could have been. We all thought he was dead, but one day, a summer day at the beach. A homeless man told the police he found a body of a 15 years old boy laying in the woods beside the beach. He also told it might be dead. Police rushed to the beach, seeing 15 years old Chase Corpson, son of Robert Corpson laying in the woods, half alive. His nickname came for a reason, but Chase never liked it and have changed from kindhearted excellent boy to the biggest player and jerk on earth."

My mind was a mess. All these questions, I felt like worrying about him .. i've met him once and I feel like hugging and telling him it's okay.

Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. Sometimes my inner feelings or whatever just needed to get out okay?
Don't misunderstand, I don't like Chase. I just feel bad for him kinda. How he experienced those two years.
No one would understand what have happened to him , how it changed him, from kindest to that jerk I met yesterday.

Today's Friday and Grace forcing me to come to a party that was home at Sam's who I have never met. Sure, getting wasted can get fun,but the mistakes I've made was because of the alcohol and drugs. Knowing rumours are spreading like crazy , I want to control myself with things like that. Pussy ? I know.

A shot or two won't hurt right?

I put my party outfit on (the picture) and found my skateboard.

Grace want to meet me outside his house and told me the address.

Remember when my dad gave me a map over Miami? Well, I think I need that now. I'm completely lost and my phone died a half an hour ago. I mentally slap myself. Why me?

I skate around the corner of the street I thought his house were but obviously it isn't, to quiet.

I kick off some speed as I look around the pale boring houses with no light inside, depressing look. Everyone is probably in bed by now. It's middle of the night and I needed to sneak ot before my brothers noticed.

I whine , wanting to rip my hair put , ready to give up.

I swing around the corner, just to meet a grey car pulling up, I scream, swinging and just dodging away from the car.

The car stops and fast turned around, following me closely behind. firstnI thought it was dad but release he was on a business trip for awhile and also he doesn't have a grey car.

I skate to the side, jumping off as I hold up my skateboard. I wait to see if he drive past, but he stops right beside me. The window roll down, seeing no other than Grace.

"Didn't I tell you to meet me at Sam's , why the hell are you here?" She laugh, shaking her head in disbelief.

I scratch my head, smiling apologizing .

"I got lost.." Humiliating me again.

"You're unbelievable, jump in." I jump in the passenger seat as she drives us to Sam's , probably my next mistake (if you get it)