☯5☯

Sam's house are huge and we could hear the music miles away. People start showing up and everyone is wasted already. They start playing "american trash" in the speed version. I get out from the car and start walking up to the entrance.
Seeing people passing out on the law, making out with random strangers. the memories flood back to my mind. The music that bumps in my ears as I see people jumping to the beat as they get more and more sweaty. I felt a little dizzy already.

I step in the house, facing people jumping around in the living room and the pool behind the house were stuffed.

I turn around and about to tell Grace where we're going to go, but she wasn't nowhere to be seen. I sigh to myself
"Great."

I turn around seeing no other than Chase , smirking at me with a cigarette in his hand.
"You look smoking hot." He chuckle.

"Thank you for the inappropriate compliment." I tries to walk past him , but he blocks the way.

"I'm telling the truth." He state and add with some hiccups.

"I would believe you, but the hiccups busted you." I push myself through him as I found a beer in the kitchen.

"Shall we toast for the detective." I could hear Chase whisper in my ear. I could smell his alcoholic breath.

I turn around and we toasted.

"Now, can you bother less?"
"Depend." He wink. I give him a disgust look before huffing to the pool.

"Rose!" I hear Grace sing as swing her arm around my neck. She sing the song that was playing, loud and she had a good voice.

"Go and have fun." I laugh, pushing her lightly to others wasted people. I walk up to the group of people who jumped with the beat. I begin dancing with the beat. Swaying my hips as the rhythm got in my body.
I then felt two arms holding my hips and followed my lead. My vision were blurry from all the alcohol and sweat, not recognised the guy.

We stayed like that for three more songs when I finally couldn't handle anymore. I pull out of his grip as I take a seat beside the swimming pool, watching people diving in.
I close my eyes as I take a deep breathe.

"Wanna take a joint? It's fresh." A british guy ask, holding the joknt in front of my nose.
I took the joint, not caring to know what I'm pulling myself into.

I take a big inhale, feeling the smoke burning down my throat. It felt nice , as I blew it out. My vision got immediately weird as I tried to pull myself up from the seat , but felt too weird. I inhale few more

"What the fuck do you give her?" I hear a guy's voice that was really familiar.

"She choose to take it. Calm your bum."

Strong arms helps me up, as they support my balance.

I try to look up,but I couldn't see his face. My vision got more and more blurry.

His voice though.. It sounds familiar. Like I've heard it for years. Maybe I'm to stoned.

I could breathe in fresh air and It was amazing. After hours of breathing in sweat, alcohol and smoke the fresh air helped.

My eyes close, wanting to sleep and forget this day.

"Hey, stay with me." I hear him and he shake me. I open my eyes.

"Take me home." I told him tiredly.

"You know where I live right?"
We've been driving alot longer than usual. My house weren't that far away.

"Okay I'm gonna be honest." The guy begin.

"I don't know where you live." He confess.
I chuckle drunkly.

"I'm new in town, no one knows where I live beside Chase."

"Chase?" He ask.

"Chase Corpson? That mysterious guy?" He ask again, chuckling.

"Yesh, that's him." I yawn.

"I know that guy, yeah."

I told him my address and he lucky wasn't far from there.

He helped me inside and my brothers weren't awake. Thank god for that.
That night I never knew who helped me or why he did , but he was nice. One thing for sure, I won't smoke weed anymore. It fucks me up.