Chapter 4

I walk beside N.C and say "Well if it cheers you up, after this want to get a drink with me as friends?" N.C smirks and says "I would love nothing more" running his thumb on the back of my hand.

T snaps and turns around growling "Can you stop! Are you trying to make me jealous or something!?" I stare at him confused and ask "What? I was just asking a friend to grab a drink sometime because he's nervous about this situation" T says "You never agreed to go out with me! Why would you go with him!"

I back away and mutter "I'm sorry, I just wanted to help a friend" N.C steps in and says "You shouldn't snap at her for trying to help me" Natural yells "Shut it! All of you! We don't want to run into the Cancer Cell unguarded or distracted now focus!"

I nod and let go of N.C's hand speeding up so I'm walking with Natural, while T ends up stuck with N.C.

Natural whispers in my ear "Keep an eye out for that Normal Cell, he's hidden trouble" I whisper back "Why are you saying that?" she doesn't reply, I look back at the two males.

T has his arms crossed with an angry expression while N.C gives me a smile and waves.

I look forward again suddenly the floor breaks under me and I yelp, Natural grabs my wrist and pulls me up, when I'm up I look down seeing bigger cancer clumps writhing below.

Natural says lowly "Of course there will be more of them" I ask "What do we do?" Natural orders "T! Y/n! You'll both go together down the south membranes, as for Normal Cell and I we will go to the north membranes".

T huffs and grabs my arm leading me off.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I yelp "C-can you let go it hurts!" T finally let's my arm go and throws me forward, before I can say anything else he storms past me.

I slowly walk after him from behind, T growls "Stop looking all sad, I'm sorry for what I did I just don't trust that guy" I hold my arms close to my chest and say quietly "O-okay, but this situation with the cancer clumps is kind of terrifying" he turns around and snaps "Hey! Hey! Don't make that face!"

I squeak at his sudden outburst, T rests a hand on my head and says "What ever damn cancer clumps are in here I'm going to protect you, now, give me a damn smile".

He attempts to give me a big grin and I burst out laughing, he bursts into happiness and scoops me up laughing "There she is!"

I then fall silent after a bit of giggling and we stare at eachother for a bit, he then break the silence and says "But yeah- I'm sorry for you know..." he looks away, I reply "I forgive you, you were just trying to look out for me I guess".

He sets me down and coughs into his fist nervously with a blush, "We should probably continue-" he says before the walls rumble and cancer clumps burst through.

I scream in fright.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
{Natural's POV}
Once the two walk off I turn to N.C who's smiling cheekily, I pull out my blade and say "You're not exactly good at hiding when you always hang around that blood cell" N.C's shirt tears as he turns into his original form, the Cancer Cell.

He says "What can I say, she's pretty cute~" I snap "What do you plan to do with her!" he puts a hand to his chin in thought then smirks softly and says "While taking over this body I want to try something new" he chuckles and disappears into the darkness.

I chase after his chuckle and find loose him once again, I curse and yell "FUCK!" I turn a corner and find myself in a room with papers everywhere.

I pick up one and see info of this entire body and see old tumors laying on the floor, I look at the place in disgust and say "Cancer Cell! This is a poor place to hide your plans!" I ruffle through more papers until I find a child drawn picture of a blob of red and a blob of grey beside eachother.

I walk over and take it off, I read below at the writing beneath the drawing 'Other than my shitty drawing, one of my greatest ideas yet is to multiply with a red blood cell to create a cell that is more dangerous than anything in this body! However if I am to succeed we have no telling what our cell together would do...'

I gag and say "How is that even possible...? Different cells can't multiply it hasn't ever been done... Is he that desperate to make this body decay!?" Cancer Cell drops down from the ceiling and says "You shouldn't have read that.." and throws his arm towards me, I duck and shove the paper in my pocket.

I charge after him and throw my blade into his shoulder, he pulls it out with a yell and throws it away jumping over my head with the help of his growth arms on the ceiling.

He makes a run for it and I run after him.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
{Y/n's POV}
I hold onto T for dear life and he holds me tightly so I don't fall off the floor we are on now, behind us the floor is completely gone and I'm stuck on the edge with T.

The cancer clumps crawl towards us and I cry into T's chest terrified.

Suddenly the things back away and the Cancer Cell walks calmly through the clumps, he says clapping his hands slowly "Well well, if it isn't tiny red!" he let's his white hand run through my hair and T pulls out his knife and says "Back off!"

Cancer Cell steps back a bit with his hands up and a big smile, I see a cancer clumps huge hand grab the back of T's shirt from below and pull him into the darkness, Cancer Cell grabs my waist with his blue tumor so I don't fall with him and T yells in fright as he plummets.

I shout "T!" Cancer Cell lifts me up high in the air and says sweetly "Did you miss me?" I kick the air and shout "What the heck! Put me down!" he lowers me a little closer to him.

I fall silent and look at the blue tumor holding me, I poke it out of curiosity and it feels squishy, he continues to smile at me in amusement.

I speak up shyly "U-um... Aren't you going to kill me?" he says "No, not right now, I need you sweetie" I ask "For... What?" he giggles at how dumbfounded I sounded and starts walking.

He asks "Do you remember how you were born?" I reply "Yeah, kind of... I woke up different from the rest of the red blood cells, I was given clothes and I just started doing my job why?" he says softly look back at me from the corner of his eye with a smile "Do you know why you were born abnormal?"

I shake my head he stops and brings me close inches from his face, he continues to smile softly and he puts a hand under my chin, he says "I made you the way you are~"