Chapter 11

{??? POV}
I lay down on my back as Y/n runs her hands up and down my chest.

She kisses my lips and runs her hand through my hair, I mutter "Why are you doing this to me..."

She kisses my neck, I pull her under me and to my surprise she isn't the little red blood cell I know, she's me.

I stare at myself in shock.

~~~

My eyes open and I get off the floor I was sleeping on in the abandoned membranes, some cancer clumps nearby hug the walls and try to eat the walls.

I snap "Hey! I said I wanted to keep that wall!" The cancer clumps fall over eachother and onto the floor from my words.

I run my hand over my face and say "How long does it take just to kill a body jeez!"

I stand up and brush myself off and look at my blue and pink tumors, I walk to a broken mirror and look at my back where the scar is from last time.

I remember Y/n resting her hand gently near it, I stare at the scar with no emotion.

I transform into Nikko and grab a spare normal cell shirt from a box I've been keeping and put it on.

I gaze at my brown hair in the mirror and see some of my hair has been cut short from yesterday.

I growl and look around the membranes for something sharp, I step into my planning room and find scissors.

I use the mirror in that room to cut my hair so it all looks even, I see my old drawing on the wall of my previous plan for the red blood cell.

I rip it off the wall and say "No need for that... If I can just merge with her which will kill her and then multiply myself then it will be easier".

I chuck the paper in the bin and adjust my shirt smoothing it out.

I check my back and see the scar is still there even in my disguise.

I say to myself "Well there is nothing I can do about it, time to go see Y/n".

+++

{Y/n's POV}
I've been doing my job somewhat right now, I still wished I wasn't so stupid to put oxygen in packages though.

I give another cell my oxygen canisters, they smile and thank me.

The same white blood cell from two days ago walks up to me with a blade in hand.

I take a step back and ask "Uh...sir? Are you okay? Why are you walking towards me with your knife in your hand?"

The white blood cell glares at me and takes a strand of my hair, he puts his knife under it and cuts it off.

I open my eyes my breathing heavy, he looks at the strands of hair in his hand and says "Only a couple more weeks".

He grabs my shoulder and drags his knife lightly down my collarbone making my skin open and bleed a bit.

I whimper and some cells stare, he takes off his glove and runs his thumb over the cut rubbing my blood between his fingers.

He mumbles "Yeah, a couple more weeks.." I growl "Hey! Excuse me what gives you the right to cut me and inspect me without permission?"

White Blood Cell let's me go and says "When those weeks are up you are going to die".

My eyes widen and I ask grabbing his arm "What do you mean die? I'm going to die?"

Natural arrives and says "Back off white blood cell, shouldn't you be scanning the area for germs?"

The white blood cell slips his blade away and walks away quietly.

Natural ruffles my hair and says "He's trying to scare you Y/n, you're not going to die".

The ground ruptures and I end up floating in the air, I yelp "What's going on!?" Natural stays flat on the ground and says "It's alright it's just a bump on the head!"

I try to hold onto a nearby pole and just float there, I see Nikko not too far away from here running towards me shouting my name.

Natural below me says "I better get going we will talk later Y/n! I still have to find that cancer cell".

She runs off and right as she does Nikko makes it to where I am and starts climbing the pole, I was about to let go but he grabs my hand.

I laugh and say "This is kind of fun, why aren't you floating?" He says giggling "I think only red blood cells have this happen to them".

He starts slowly climbing down the pole holding me close, when he gets to his feet and holds me in his arms so I don't float to the ceiling.

I can feel that I'm very light in his arms but that only makes me laugh.

I feel my legs lift off the ground a couple of times, he wraps my legs around his waist and says "Hold on tight until the platelets arrive Y/n".

I look up and see Casey trying not to look as bored as possible.

I ask looking at Nikko's brown locks "Did you cut your hair?" He blushes faintly and says "Yeah, I did. You like it?" I nod and say "It suits you, it really does, it's nice".

He hugs my waist and stares up at the red blood cells, some screaming and some laughing with others used to the feeling of being stuck in mid air.

Nikko sees my hat about to leave my head and grabs before it does, he laughs a bit, I take my hat in my hand and wrap my arms around his neck.

The Platelets finally arrive and prepare themselves, we watch then work.

I say "They're cute aren't they?" He nods and says "I suppose, I've never actually see then get to work like this they are incredible".

One of the Platelets drops a net down a hole, Nikko and I look at them with horrified faces knowing we are going to have to wait for them to get another net from basically the other side of the body.