Chapter 35: Get Up And Let Me Love You!

Mynx's POV.

"NO!!!" I scream, using my power to flinging the rocks behind me. Digging with my nails. Breathe shaky. "NO! NO! NO!"

"Mynx, calm down." Dukem says, holding his arms out to me. I hiss.

"My brother is out there!!"

"I recall you saying you wouldn't help him." Ujik snarls, crossing his arms and flipping me off.

"We need to get to Favera quickly!"

"Well let's get going then." Dukem growls through gritted teeth. A look of worry upon his face, his eyes looking at the blocked exit.

"Fine. Let's run there!" I command, taking off.

________________________

Canton's POV.

"Agh." I grunt, as a claw slaps me from outta nowhere.

I form a claw with my hand and fire ignites from it. Burning the demon. I freeze my hand into a thick piercing dagger and thrust into the ugly creatures chest, repeatedly until blood covers my elbows. Then swing around cutting off another demons head like butter. The black clothed demon falls to the ground. I tip toe like Dukem taught me. Putting all my recently learned skills to the test. Suddenly I am pushed off balance. Oralile falls onto me. I brace for the death hound getting ready to pounce on us. But in an instant, I flop Oralile onto his back and hold the bloody iced dagger out. Flinching and closing my eyes looking away. Hearing nothing. Peering from the corner of my eye at the death hound hanging limply on the dagger. The dagger in his heart. Then I let out a sigh of relief. Before a fireball taints my back. I scream in pain. Oralile still unconscious behind me. I pull my hand loose. Blood spurts onto my face and clothes. Slightly burning.

That wasn't Oralile, then who? I turn to see those yellow eyes. Tainted yellow eyes. Blood surrounding us. Dead bodies lying everywhere. This was the true way we were supposed to meet. My eyes glancing around. Daegi and Zi getting pushed up into a corner. Death hounds pushing them in more and venomous giant black widows crawling down the wall behind them. I grimace. Catching Demise using a sword created from rock and fire to fight with what looks like the death hound's leader. A warrior with nothing but a black blurring cloak and bright orange eyes. Demise dodging hits from a big black sword that the monster carries with both hands like a scythe. I hear a click in front of me.

"Hello, love." Kindermin chuckles, right in my face. I gasp. He grabs my arms and it burns through my clothes. I grunt in pain. Falling onto my knees. I reach for Oralile. Kindermin makes a clicking sound with his tongue, unimpressed. "He won't fight me. Don't be stupid, Canton."

"Let go." I growl, he giggles. Leaning down to my face and staring into my eyes.

"Just a little more. I just need a little more of your power, Freedom." He says with venom. I scrunch my face up in anger. Glaring up at him. My body feeling numb but I focus my power. Refusing to let him win.

"Get off!!!" I jump up to my feet. Releasing the power of air around me. Kindermin flies away and rolls into the wall.

I grow impatient and dash to Daegi and Zi. Swiping my hands around the death hounds. Sending them flying in all directions before throwing my arms up and making ice spikes rise from the ground. The death hounds landing on them and let out a ear piercing cry for life before dying. A black widow flies by me. Zi digs his axe into it's big back and uses the other to cut into her black eyes. Killing her instantly. Daegi grits his teeth and snarls. Thrusting his arms out, glowing bright. I cover my face with my arm. Before the light fades and I peek. Looking up in amazement as the biggest Dragonheart I've ever seen takes steps over me and flings it's red spiked tail around at the demons. I grin, jogging to a underworld soldier. Holding my hand open creating a sword made of fire like Demise and slicing through the soldier. Then staying beside Zi and Daegi has his way with the endless ward.