Chapter Twenty-One: Brush Off Your Shoulders, Off We Go.

"Everyone ready?" I ask, glancing from the guys to the soldiers.

"Yeah, was ready like years ago already. Can we go now?" Ujik asks, in a scarily good mood that leaves us knowing that Suzuki and Ujik had fun last night. Which also horribly scars our minds.

"Yeah, sure, go." I command, Ujik and Suzuki walking ahead of everyone. Poor Suzuki having dark bags under his eyes. Ujik almost skipping. Way to giveaway yourself to the enemy.

"Are you good enough to leave? The Water King said that we could stay longer." Dukem asks, keeping a firm grip on my shoulder and I just sigh and nod.

"I'll be fine. I'm healing fast, I'll be good in a few days." I reply, taking his hand off my shoulder.

"Well what if you don't heal up in a few days? Then what?"

"Then I'll heal up in a week or so. The healer said that the power of air is one of the main elements that can heal quickly. So I should be okay." I say, walking beside him.

"But....ngh." Dukem trails off, looking away worrying himself silly.

"Guys, wait." A voice I haven't heard before shouts from behind the soldiers. I stiffen as Dukem drops down on one knee. Who?

"My Prince." Dukem answers, I glance up and catch a short boy with light pink shoulder length hair and bright blue eyes and transparent skin revealing the water power flowing throughout his body. Should I bow too?

"Where's the air clan?" The Prince asks, gazing at me. I shrug.

"Beside me, Prince." Dukey answers, irritated.

"Sorry." I say, unamused. We should be moving already!

"It's okay. Here. Please have this necklace." The Prince says, opening his hand to reveal a necklace with a rainbow coloured seashell. "I was given this by a mermaid named Merridan. He said so you'll be safe. You may not know it but he was the one that saw you getting attacked and went to alert others."

"So it's him." I take the necklace and quickly put it around my neck. Looking at it in my palm. That mermaid guy made this?

"It has a power concealer within it. It's not to limit your power but to keep your power at a safe flow instead of running rampant throughout your body when you fight. It will help you control the air power like you have been training for a while with it. Only remove it in dire situations." The Prince commands. I stare.

"What?"

"Canton, you're power is greater than mine. Were you not watching when you disintegrated the assassin? You may be the last air clan but that doesn't mean you can use it for naughty things."

"What happens if I remove it in a dire situation?" I ask, tracing my finger over the ridges.

"Your power will explode from within you and it might take over your physical form."

"Eh?" I grimace, scared and confused glaring at the seashell.

"Wear it until you really need it. If it's in the fight with Oralile, I recommend that you take it off. But anyone other than that is a no go. Please, respect your power. It is much greater than anyone can imagine." The Prince finishes and turns away from me stepping towards the soldiers, "Canton, you're the last air clan alive. Don't screw this up."

"Alright, your holiness." I tease, dropping the seashell onto my chest. Sighing. "I take this off and I might die. He, he, he."

"I don't like that. You shouldn't have put it on." Daegi says, inspecting the seashell.